Quantcast

Lets just take every Opp. away from the kids in San berdoo Ebonics back in school

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
shocktower said:
I mean Hell it`s bad enough to live there and now they are going to teach you Eboinics ,whats next free METH for lunch :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I think they are teaching "e-bionics". That's where you rebuild an injured astronaut via the internet.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Speaking of Bioniocs, did you see that the Japanese have built a Bionic suit that doubles your strength? Seriously!

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Ebonics has no part in any education system; not even as an elective class. Why would we teach students to speak this way...our test scores are already low enough.

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
shocktower said:
I mean Hell it`s bad enough to live there and now they are going to teach you Eboinics ,whats next free METH for lunch :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

San Bernanrdino has got it's priorities all wadded up, their public libraries are a joke, their community colleges only exist to teach ESL and hand out GED's like candy, which I don't condemn but it certainly is a dis-service to those unfortunate students who enroll for academic purposes. They've got more smog than any other valley in So Cal yet they've done almost nothing to provide public transportation. Downtown is such a hole it's almost like the pictures you see of Fallujah in the papers, minus the mortar shells lying around, I don't know why the organizers of the route 66 rendezvous picked SB rather than say Riverside. If I didn't have family in that are I'd go out of my way to drive around that filth hole.

So who exactly takes ebonics classes anyway, is it for the kids who grew up in the hood to get a break with a subject they already know as much as the teacher about, kind of like the hispanic kids who take spanish classes in school, or is it to help the white kids fit into a culturally diverse population. I guess they'll have to start teaching pawn shop economics and replace drama with pimping yo sistaz 101.

All the more reason to get out of So Cal.