Quantcast

Let's Make Facts Fun Again

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I'm fucking telling you, when I discovered peeing in a bottle in a sleeping bag, it was all downhill from there. True bliss.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Carla-Jean?
No. I seriously think there is no protagonist, at least in the sense of the fate of a character being the most important. The plot mostly follows Llewelyn but there is no development of him or any of the other characters, they are who they are and none of them learn anything or change in any way. Carla-Jean is indifferent about life, Anton a psychopath, the Sherriff moral but useless, LLewelyn greedy and selfish. They are pieces on a board, each with their own strengths and weaknesses that are being played by the game. The story is about the game and the fixed roles of the pieces.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
No. I seriously think there is no protagonist, at least in the sense of the fate of a character being the most important. The plot mostly follows Llewelyn but there is no development of him or any of the other characters, they are who they are and none of them learn anything or change in any way. Carla-Jean is indifferent about life, Anton a psychopath, the Sherriff moral but useless, LLewelyn greedy and selfish. They are pieces on a board, each with their own strengths and weaknesses that are being played by the game. The story is about the game and the fixed roles of the pieces.
In other words, Drugs.