Quantcast

Let's Make Facts Fun Again

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Flies have organs called halteres that flap like little stubby wings. They are not there for lift, but act as oscillating gyros providing pitch and yaw feedback for flight controls.

Sep 11, 2015
Young male swine feature testicles that don't hang. The most common method for castration is for one person to hold the pig by straddling it backwards and grasping each of the rear legs. A reverse wheelbarrow, if you will. Then someone else comes along and makes a deep-ish slit into each side of the sack, out of which each teste is squeezed, much like a zit.

From there, I'm not sure how everyone else does it, but I know that my ag teacher always just sliced through the tubes and fed the resulting handful of sex organ to the barn dogs, who scarfed that shit like Chevy Chase's character in Funny Farm.

This is probably my most fun fact.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Young male swine feature testicles that don't hang. The most common method for castration is for one person to hold the pig by straddling it backwards and grasping each of the rear legs. A reverse wheelbarrow, if you will. Then someone else comes along and makes a deep-ish slit into each side of the sack, out of which each teste is squeezed, much like a zit.

From there, I'm not sure how everyone else does it, but I know that my ag teacher always just sliced through the tubes and fed the resulting handful of sex organ to the barn dogs, who scarfed that shit like Chevy Chase's character in Funny Farm.

This is probably my most fun fact.
Brazillian much like Texans Like slabs of beef, and know how to execute,

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Colombian necktie...
i have always thought that desperation begets any action that includes being in close quarters with a enemy. To qualify even at my advanced age I can run faster and longer then all of my enemies. In truth I am also a big coward and pay others to fight my battles. Not always, but most of the time.....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The reciprocal of the square root of a number is equal to the square root of said number divided by that number

1/√a=√a/a

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
The reciprocal of the square root of a number is equal to the square root of said number divided by that number

1/√a=√a/a
This is not a "fun" fact. You started this thread so I guess you can post whatever facts you think are fun in it.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My friend was hiking in the woods with his daughter. They came upon a Tent, backpack, and a fire pit. They decided to pack up the tent. and stuff and take it with them to their camp. In the middle of the night the owner of the Tent and related materials came into their camp and took his stuff back. And beat both of them within a inch of their lives and stole all their shit. He even killed their dog.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
My friend was hiking in the woods with his daughter. They came upon a Tent, backpack, and a fire pit. They decided to pack up the tent. and stuff and take it with them to their camp. In the middle of the night the owner of the Tent and related materials came into their camp and took his stuff back. And beat both of them within a inch of their lives and stole all their shit. He even killed their dog.
what @rideit said . . . also not sure this qualifies as a "fun fact" . . .

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
My hillbilly hot tub is too hot. It got out of control fast, at least the hot tub is filled with water to put the fire out. It also didn't beat me and my daughter to within an inch of our life's and my dogs are fine, so that's fun.