boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Frame / fork – SOMA Wolverine
Headset – CK
Hubs – Shimano m8000
Rims – WTB Frequency i23
Tires - WTB Riddler 45mm (f) SOMA Cazadero 42mm (r)
BB / Crank – CK / Shimano XTR m980
Pedals - Blackspire sub4
Rear der/cassette – XT m8000 11spd 11-46
Brakes – Front – TRP Hylex – Rear – TRP Spyre
Bars – Soma Junebug
Stem – Chromag
Shifterlever – Shimano 105 ST-5800
Saddle/post/clamp -Chromag
Wolftooth Tampan

It's a sweet bike. Fast on pavement and still rallies through orchard grass and pasture well enough.

The tires seems good. Only 50 miles into this bike so time will tell. The tubeless setup is great but the higher pressures and less volume mean I only get about 5-8 goathead punctures before I have to pump the tire back up. Would glitter solve this?????

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
It's a sweet bike. Fast on pavement and still rallies through orchard grass and pasture well enough.

The tires seems good. Only 50 miles into this bike so time will tell. The tubeless setup is great but the higher pressures and less volume mean I only get about 5-8 goathead punctures before I have to pump the tire back up. Would glitter solve this?????
Glitter solves nothing. Just ask Gary....

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Glitter solves nothing. Just ask Gary....
@Gary what say you in this matter?

This rez.raider continues to be enjoyable. I still need to get out for a proper loop on pavement. It's a hoot on gravel and dirt roads though. If someone's got a stack of 25mm CK hs spacers in purple I'll take em.

Gary

my pronouns are hag/gis
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Holy fucking shit man. That thing really is a special kind of "special" isn't it?

Just how much E did you take when building it?

Good times tho, eh?

;)

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
To make life easy. I ain't a racer, just like to get out and spin the legs when I can't get to the trails. Gotta have the bars up so I am not putting too much weight on my wrists.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
To make life easy. I ain't a racer, just like to get out and spin the legs when I can't get to the trails. Gotta have the bars up so I am not putting too much weight on my wrists.
I was hoping you didn't explain it to them. So they would all be like "hey why does Will have all those spacers on his bike?". Then they would look at their bikes and wonder why they didn't have spacers on their bikes. Between me and you we would have cornered the market on spacers. You with having them on your bike and me by buying all the remaining spacers. Spacer prices would go through the roof. We would have made millions. Not now. Thanks....

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Let me tell you about my micro sunflower greens scheme, it's going to be a biggun, way bigger than hs spacers. Oh I got lots of schemes, like the black Walnut and pistachio ranch or the meal worm feces for fertilizer...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Let me tell you about my micro sunflower greens scheme, it's going to be a biggun, way bigger than hs spacers. Oh I got lots of schemes, like the black Walnut and pistachio ranch or the meal worm feces for fertilizer...
Schemes is all I got. Loss leader so far. Can you grow Pistachios in your valley?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Schemes is all I got. Loss leader so far. Can you grow Pistachios in your valley?
No, nothing to see here. Nobodies growing them at all. They're a desert tree that likes salt and needs cold winters and long, hot, dry summers. So obviously not where I live... My neighbor has a few Almond trees and they taste delicious.