Quantcast

lets see your "railing it" pics

well, its always fun to rail corners and berms, so i'll show you what my friend and i had to offer in August:
Cory, railing it through a sand berm.

another Cory seq.

me, trying to figure out the line.

i had quite a bit of work to do, but 2 months later and a new DH32, and i'm definitley alot better at it.
we just have to go get new pics...

and if you look, the dust is from the sand, not from the brakes:clue:

lets see 'em
:cheers:

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
ok ill play. from a couple months ago when i knew how to ride a bike

no brakes. cant do that anymore either

ugh i hate you for making me think about riding:(

tell corey to keep both feet on for the pic at least and make him look gnarballs. but actually now that i think of it. that would be to racey and would detract from the freeride skid lid, monster t, bighit, foot out combo

dirt-dart

Monkey
Feb 26, 2006
mccall ID/eagle river AK

it looks like i am using the brakes, but they were getting really weak, so i was always pulling on the lever a little

but this was a really sandy corner, at tamarack resort:pirate2:

Sep 17, 2006
I'm working on trying to keep both feet on the pedals, but it's become a habit for me after riding MX all of last riding season, I keep putting my foot down like I'm going into a rut and then trying to twist the grip, expecting that my bike will motor it's way through the turn. I'll have to get some new pictures too cause this one is a little old now.

Sep 17, 2006
Dude we gotta have Ron come to TW that would be so sick... and next time we go to calaveras we need to get a few shots of the 30 footer. You might have to try it out for the first time pretty soon, you should start practicing a little jumping once we get that step-down done...

its not like we cant get some recent photos... i mean what, you want to go back to calaveras and get the same old stuff again??? or do you want to go to a place that when youre walking up the trail you stir up a cloud of dust, and get a few really good shots of the bottom turns, and the S-berm?
either way, he can probably only go for a little bit and calaveras takes forever.