Quantcast

let's talk about sex

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Knuckleslammer said:
Nope, I no longer believe in the word enlightenment. To one person it could mean one thing, but to another, something completely different. I beleive enlightenment is a life long process with the end result being wisdom.

How can I say what enlightenment is when it has only become truth for me. This is what's wrong with the planet. I can tell you one thing till your blue in the face, but until it becomes your truth, you'll never get it. It's sort of like telling people cigarettes are bad for them. I mean come on.

Enlightenment to me is about slowing down and enjoying life, realizing that you should not shove what you think is right down someone elses throat, being able to enjoy the moment, rather than live in the future.

I enjoy now not living in a constant feedback loop, feeding my emotions constantly just to get a neural hit to reassure that I exist. We beat ourselves up often with our emotions and ego and what we think others think of us. To me there is no others. I'm me, I'm a blithering idiot, I like it that way and it keeps me young and I don't believe in growing up. This is my enlightenment.

As for the Orgy? It's something my wife and I have wanted to do for a long time but have wimped out numerous times in the past. Finally we just said screw it (no pun intended) we're not going to think about anything other than the fact that we're going.

It's all fun and games though till your ringing the doorbell at the house which it is taking place at :dead:

Now some folks might think this is outrageous behaviour. Perhaps, however you don't have to actually participate with others. There were plenty of people just watching. I really don't give a sheit, so I just rip my clothes off and hop in the pile, the side where there were a few girls with no men luckily. Wife seemed to get right into the mix as well.

I've told a few people about this, some said "your nuts" I said "your just jealous" and a couple others said "how do I get in?" :thumb:

Remember folks, you can't keep making known the known.

Kevin

Ya mean this?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Knuckleslammer said:
Come on man, it wasn't in Worcester, nor Massachusetts. You should know that no fun is allowed in Massachusetts, Jeesh, it would have been on FOX news.
fun? who said anything about fun? i'm sure it was hard work.

what sort of songs get played there? stuff like Radiohead's "amazing sounds of orgy"? or John Cale's "the man who couldn't afford to orgy"?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
narlus said:
fun? who said anything about fun? i'm sure it was hard work.

what sort of songs get played there? stuff like Radiohead's "amazing sounds of orgy"? or John Cale's "the man who couldn't afford to orgy"?
If I was at and orgy and they started playing Orgy, I'd have to consider walking out.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Westy said:
If I was at and orgy and they started playing Orgy, I'd have to consider walking out.

I can only imagine they played...."boom chicka wow-wow. chika chika chika wow-wow, boom boom."

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
I don't recall much music, but I heard fiddy cent, AIC, GnR, eminem, that was upstairs, downstairs there was no music, but I do recall a particular female that was very loud, so much so that a couple bouncers or whatever came downstairs to make sure everything was ok :thumb:

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Knuckleslammer said:
Remember though, the guberment says if you wear a condom you wont get aids right? I did wear a condom, but not on my tongue though

:eviltongu
condoms are only 98% effective IF used correctly and consistently. as for the tongue, you should have used a dental dam.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Jeremy R said:
You just need a method of delivery, something like:

I have great news, I just saved a ton of money on my car insurance.
But you on the other hand have HIV.

Or you could just walk in wearing a Magic Johnson jersey and say,
"You guys have something in common!"

Just kidding and good luck.
I agree, that would be the toughest part for sure.
You have to be able remove yourself emotionally from the situation, and I think that is just a learned behavior.
Howabout this gem:

"You have AIDS.
Yes, you have AIDS.
I hate to tell you, boy, you have AIDS.
You got the AIDS.
You may have caught it when you stuck that filthy needle in here.
Or maybe all that unprotected sex which we hear.
It isn’t clear, but what we’re certain of is that you have AIDS.
Yes, you have AIDS.
Not HIV, but full-blown AIDS.
Be sure that you see that this is not HIV, but full blown AIDS.
Not HIV, but full-blown AIDS.
I’m sorry, I wish it was something less serious, but it’s AIDS.
You’ve got the AIDS."

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Ya took a page outta SM's book for this one didnt ya Laura.... You can get a million people to read a book by a suggestive cover, nice....:cool: