Quantcast

Let's Talk Break Ups...

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
To answer the initial question about break-ups, I'm actually a big fan of mailing lists. Let's just say that whenever Tampax releases a new product, an ex is always one of the first to recieve a free sample :thumb: :evil:

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
Graphics said:
Think my boss would prefer me to work instead...but hittin the bike when i get home!! :love:
I'm sorry to hear that. Until this thread, I figured you for being self employed.
As for riding, better late than never.

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
I had one break-up where we just... drifted apart... she stopped answering my phone calls... then after a week I stopped calling... and then... we moved on. I was the "transitional b/f" and accepted that (slightly more complicated than that, but not much)... it was great sex, though... :rolleyes:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
douglas said:
Hahaha "peaceful, caring way" :rofl:

not sure whats going on but people I know in the last couple weeks:

wife#1 leaves hubby, sleeps with another guy 2 days later.
wife#2 leaves husband for another person
wife#3 leaves husband for another person
note:#2 & #3, the other person was each other..get it - the wifes turned lesbians and are now together!
wife#4 wants to leave husband, he abuses her, hes in jail now
:eek: Bad times huh!

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
A friend of mine in college broke up with her cheating, worthless boyfriend and decided it wasn't worth fighting over the loser anyway. She did however, go back to his apartment after the breakup and steal every single remote control in the place.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Mike B. said:
A friend of mine in college broke up with her cheating, worthless boyfriend and decided it wasn't worth fighting over the loser anyway. She did however, go back to his apartment after the breakup and steal every single remote control in the place.
That's a low low low blow...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
See, that's one of the differences between men and women... women will do crap like sign you up on mailing lists and such or steal things... men just nail her best friend and move on.

:D

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Ciaran said:
See, that's one of the differences between men and women... women will do crap like sign you up on mailing lists and such or steal things... men just nail her best friend and move on.

:D
Little sister...:rolleyes: :rofl:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
antimony said:
Now I know the first thing to toss in a pond... :devil:
:rofl:

I paid $20 for mine, no big loss - N8 got stuck with full price!

Besides, it's a lake, not a pond, remember?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
N8 said:
Yes but a replacement will not be a mere $20
I wouldn't replace it. I like the remote, but the only reason I bought it in the first place was because of the price error. I'm perfectly happy with having a couple remotes on the table.