Quantcast

Letterman VS Palin

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
Sorry but Dave needs to apologize for the comment. It's obvious he meant Palin's 14 year old daughter. It was way out of line. If that was Imus or a comment towards Obama's kids, he'd be on a stick roasting slowly.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
this belongs in the PAWN forum and they both need to die in a outhouse fire.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
palin and her 14 year old were at a yankees game.

dave implied the daughter got pregnant at the game or something by alex rodriguez or jeter in between innings...thinking the older daughter was attending the game.

i wish they would both fvck off and die.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Oh, OK.

I gotta disagree with you there Bightr. Palin needs to go away, far, far away. She is a joke and deserves any comments made about her. She put herself on the world stage and is easily played into her ego. She uses her family to garner attention for herself at all cost.

She sucks.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Obvious? C'mon.

What bothers me is that Palin can speak against Letterman, but when she keeps bringing up Willow over and over, I think that she has the problem.

Also, she first started complaining about being referred to as slutty until she realized she would get more mileage using her daughter.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
She is an attention whore...the only bad publicity is no publicity and all. If she wants to be a public figure she needs to put on her (slutty) big girl panties and tough it out...