Quantcast

Levels of Human Stupidity Still on the Rise!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Cool i wanna get a bowl on my chest so i can lay on my back, watch t.v. and eat cereal. Maybe i'll turn on of my fingers into a big spoon too. Hooray!:weee:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Whatever floats their boats. I just wish I became a dermatologist. There is going to be big money in tat removal when a bunch of people start feeling foolish going to PTA meetings with face tats.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Even if Haeck were inclined to install devil horns on a patient's head, he wouldn't be allowed to under the rules of his profession: Modifying the body toward societal ideals is considered ethical, but any modification away from those ideals is unethical and comes with potentially stiff penalties.

That frustrates Haworth and Vidra. "The American Medical Association says you can't modify the body away from what society says is normal," says Haworth. But what society deems normal changes.
So 36 EEEEEEEEEEEE is normal?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Actually levels of human stupidity have been on the decline over the last few millenia. Problem is, the decline is so slight from 99.999999% to 99.99996% in 4000 years that it's pretty much unnoticable.

:D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Skookum said:
Cool i wanna get a bowl on my chest so i can lay on my back, watch t.v. and eat cereal. Maybe i'll turn on of my fingers into a big spoon too. Hooray!:weee:
I want a chick with interchangeable implants/attachments. Bottle opener, vacuum, spatula, tire lever etc. A swiss army wife of sorts, the bastard love child of June Clever and Inspector gadget.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
how brittle is silicone? like, if i punched that chick in the chest plate, is there a chance the silicone knuckles would shatter? that'd be funny. it'd be even funnier is someone punched her with brass knuckles.

J

JRB

I was actually thinking you must have read MMike's thread, or had a comment for the terrible twosome that have been haunting the lounge here lately.

Are those brass knuckles???

Weird

J

JRB

OGRipper said:
I'm going to get a Ridemonkey logo implanted into my forehead.

That would be tits, don't ya think? Huh, don't ya? :rolleyes:
How about I wear my RM jersey and put a logo of my foot on your ass??? :D

J

JRB

qualude said:
Thats got to make seeking employment a bitch.
This chick was telling this kid to stretch his lobes at 7-11 the other day. She was pissed when I pointed out that he would be boxing orders in a warehouse most likely, if that's the path he chose. I'm not saying you can't do well, but you likely won't do well here doing that.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
OGRipper said:
I'm going to get a Ridemonkey logo implanted into my forehead.

That would be tits, don't ya think? Huh, don't ya? :rolleyes:
I think yo should get a big "L" implanted on your forehead. That would at least make sense.

qualude

Monkey
Oct 27, 2004
The County of Kings
loco said:
This chick was telling this kid to stretch his lobes at 7-11 the other day. She was pissed when I pointed out that he would be boxing orders in a warehouse most likely, if that's the path he chose. I'm not saying you can't do well, but you likely won't do well here doing that.
Kids these days...piercings are one thing...but implants?? At least you can take your face ring out.

J

JRB

qualude said:
Kids these days...piercings are one thing...but implants?? At least you can take your face ring out.
Yeah - 3" lobes aren't so easy to take off though.

qualude

Monkey
Oct 27, 2004
The County of Kings
loco said:
Yeah - 3" lobes aren't so easy to take off though.
True...maybe he could rubber band them to his head or something...
I met a girl through a friend of mine in Portland, who, at 16, had decided to get her face tattooed. Nice girl and all, but are you really going to do pictorials for suicidegirls.com for the rest of your life? Most of this body mod stuff just really ain't my bag...but then again, I'm an old man...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
qualude said:
Nice girl and all, but are you really going to do pictorials for suicidegirls.com for the rest of your life?
For her future's sake I hope SuicideSeniors.com really takes off.

J

JRB

Doing this stuff is a lot like thinking you will gain connections in Hollywood by doing 14 guys and having a glazed coating for 15 minutes. Sure it's hot, but it ain't gonna get you a spot on CSI Miami.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
That's why I was pissed when my son got a Social D tattoo on his forearm. I always told him, if you want a tattoo, it should be hidden with a t-shirt.

He was 18 at the time, so all i could do was let him know of my disapointment. I like the tattoo and it was well done, but I question the content and location. It would be different had he known who the band was outside of him listening to a few of my CD's.

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
Where the hell did THAT come from?!

:nonono:
Just pointing out what might not get you ahead. I followed your link to drunkcyclist last night. I blame you for it.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
loco said:
Doing this stuff is a lot like thinking you will gain connections in Hollywood by doing 14 guys and having a glazed coating for 15 minutes. Sure it's hot, but it ain't gonna get you a spot on CSI Miami.
I will NEVER look at a donut in the same way again. Really.