Quantcast

Lewis Black is right, NyQuill really does taste like green!

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
BigMike said:
I expect to be asleep VERY soon :thumb:

Stupid cold, stupid having to get up at 6:00 to skip class and drive 4 hours to go work. stupid stupid
Dude, you should never skip school for work. Shame on your employer for letting this happen...

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
you should never skip school to go to work if you are sick. you think any one wants to be around you if you are contagious? hell no. do everyone a favor and stay home lest you get your whole crew sick.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Skookum said:
Colds are dumb.
:stupid:
I'm still recovering from last week's flu and now a minor sinus infection...and I'm still hoping to do the MS Ride this weekend. Hopefully my asthma probs will be solved by Saturday morning...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
In my last semester of college, I landed a full time "real world" job before graduating. I started to skip classes so I could go to work. $12.25 an hour was a TON of money to me at the time, and the advantages of going to work seemed to outweight the need to attend class. :D

Not that I advocate that....

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
I woke up with sniffles this morning too. Damn interoffice germs! Nyquil rocks, though. It almost makes it momentarily worth getting sick, just so you can fall over and not wake up for like 11 hrs.