Quantcast

Liars and flakes: God how I hate thee

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
What is it with people lately? The minute things require effort it seems everyone wants to run for cover and hope someone will step up to take care of things.

And what's with all the liars and BS artists? If you say you're going to do something, and then recant, make sure the people you lied to can't catch you in your own BS.

What happened to the days when a man's word was his bond? When if you said you were going to do something, or that you would come through for someone, that you did it?

I think its a reflection of our society. Now when the going gets tough, people just run like hell. No one wants to stay and fight through things, they just want to cut and run. Disgusting I say...

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Couldn't agree with you more. Honesty, integrity, and owning up to mistakes isn't the way of the world anymore.

All children, teens, and adults see through the media is people lying and getting caught in their lies, and then apologizing... not because they lied, but because they're sorry they got caught (Clinton, Paris, Lindsay Lohan, Britney, etc. etc. etc.).

What we're teaching out kids:

Speak the truth only when it benefits you.

Speak lies only when it benefits you or saves your @ss.

Such a depressing state we live in.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Couldn't agree with you more. Honesty, integrity, and owning up to mistakes isn't the way of the world anymore.

All children, teens, and adults see through the media is people lying and getting caught in their lies, and then apologizing... not because they lied, but because they're sorry they got caught (Clinton, Paris, Lindsay Lohan, Britney, etc. etc. etc.).

What we're teaching out kids:

Speak the truth only when it benefits you.

Speak lies only when it benefits you or saves your @ss.

Such a depressing state we live in.
:panic: :panic: :panic:

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
So sick of people shining me about things.
Or telling me a total load of crap to avoid having a real conversation.

I miss when you could stone someone for this....

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Wu Tang ain't nothin to **** wit.

Diversify your bonds son

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Honestly, we need to thin the heards. We need a major disease, or disaster, or meteor strike, or dinosaurs, or some crazy bullsh*t like that to just make a significant portion of the population drop dead, and without bias. A lot of useless people will be taken out, but so will some of the good. Anyways, once its all said and done, let martial law take over for a few years. Bring back Thunderdome death battles. Those who can't fend for themselves, well, they're fvcked. Everyone else will get their sh*t back together soon enough.

Honestly, we need to thin the heards. We need a major disease, or disaster, or meteor strike, or dinosaurs, or some crazy bullsh*t like that to just make a significant portion of the population drop dead, and without bias. A lot of useless people will be taken out, but so will some of the good. Anyways, once its all said and done, let martial law take over for a few years. Bring back Thunderdome death battles. Those who can't fend for themselves, well, they're fvcked. Everyone else will get their sh*t back together soon enough.
Werd. :clapping:

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
What is it with people lately? The minute things require effort it seems everyone wants to run for cover and hope someone will step up to take care of things.

And what's with all the liars and BS artists? If you say you're going to do something, and then recant, make sure the people you lied to can't catch you in your own BS.

What happened to the days when a man's word was his bond? When if you said you were going to do something, or that you would come through for someone, that you did it?

I think its a reflection of our society. Now when the going gets tough, people just run like hell. No one wants to stay and fight through things, they just want to cut and run. Disgusting I say...
Welcome to Ridemonkey

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Welcome to Ridemonkey
This really has nothing to do with anyone on here.

I am bitching about a business deal where it was all said and done, then the guy bull****ted me and gave the money to the competition. I should have made him sign in blood.