Quantcast

liberal illegal immigration

Hello Kitty

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Houston
The flood of American liberals sneaking across the border into Canada has intensified in the past week, sparking calls for increased patrols to stop the illegal immigration.

The re-election of President Bush is prompting the exodus among left-leaning citizens who fear they'll soon be required to hunt, pray and agree with Bill O'Reilly.

Canadian border farmers say it's not uncommon to see dozens of sociology professors, animal-rights activists and Unitarians crossing their fields at night.

''I went out to milk the cows the other day, and there was a Hollywood producer huddled in the barn,'' said Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield, whose acreage borders North Dakota. The producer was cold, exhausted and hungry.

''He asked me if I could spare a latte and some free-range chicken. When I said I didn't have any, he left. Didn't even get a chance to show him my screenplay, eh?''

In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield erected higher fences, but the liberals scaled them. So he tried installing speakers that blare Rush Limbaugh across the fields.

''Not real effective,'' he said. ''The liberals still got through, and Rush annoyed the cows so much they wouldn't give milk.''

Officials are particularly concerned about smugglers who meet liberals near the Canadian border, pack them into Volvo station wagons, drive them across the border and leave them to fend for themselves. ''A lot of these people are not prepared for rugged conditions,'' an Ontario border patrolman said. ''I found one carload without a drop of drinking water. They did have a nice little Napa Valley cabernet, though.''

When liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often wailing loudly that they fear retribution from conservatives. Rumors have been circulating about the Bush administration establishing re-education camps in which liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer and watch NASCAR.

In the days since the election, liberals have turned to sometimes-ingenious ways of crossing the border. Some have taken to posing as senior citizens on bus trips to buy cheap Canadian prescription drugs. After catching a half-dozen young vegans disguised in powdered wigs, Canadian immigration authorities began stopping buses and quizzing the supposed senior-citizen passengers.

''If they can't identify the accordion player on The Lawrence Welk Show, we get suspicious about their age,'' an official said.

Canadian citizens have complained that the illegal immigrants are creating and organic-broccoli shortage and renting all the good Susan Sarandon movies.

''I feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just can't support them,'' an Ottawa resident said. ''How many art-history majors does one country need?''

In an effort to ease tensions between the United States and Canada, Vice President Dick Cheney met with the Canadian ambassador and pledged that the administration would take steps to reassure liberals, a source close to Cheney said.

''We're going to have some Peter, Paul and Mary concerts. And we might put some endangered species on postage stamps. The president is determined to reach out.''

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
I didn't read what you wrote cuz it was too long for my short American attention span, but I find your username rather amusing. It reminds me of the Simpsons episode when they go to Japan and eat dinner at the restaurant called Americatown every night.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
TheInedibleHulk said:
REPOST- this was in the political debate forum last week.
He's just looking to get shut down again (since this should be in the political forum) so he can complain about how RM oppresses him.

Ignore him...

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
dexterq20 said:
It reminds me of the Simpsons episode when they go to Japan and eat dinner at the restaurant called Americatown every night.
They went there ONCE...and it was Mr. Sparkle...

Besides, good thing those damn liberals are leaving. BUSH WON, DEAL WITH IT! why do liberals have to whine so much when they don't get their way...jeez

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
johnbryanpeters said:
I bought a new 90 mm stem today. I was actually looking for 100 mm, but somehow...

J

What kind of stem was it? I just bought a Thomson stem last month that was 90mm.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
manziman said:
That game's at UCLA, right? that's gonna be ttiiiighhhhttt...go to BJ's after the game, and then Diddie Reese. mmmm...$1 ice cream...
Love to, but we're either going to be

1) still drunk and dying for some denny's muncies
2) not quite drunk, still buzzing, and ready to drink more
3) hungover as hell and dying for some tylenol, food and sleep

Where is this Diddie Reese though? Never heard of it. Sad thing about LA is that there's a s___tl__d of boba places, but only one or two good ones that I've been to.

You still live in the area? If so, we're riding JPL (Mt wilson?) on Sunday.

Andrew

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
no, i'm in Norcal. my gf goes to UCLA, so, when i'm down there we go to westwood and hit up the place. Boba isn't bad, I had the gf try it once, she thought it was like a booger...maah. Diddie Reese is in westwood, like, right next to the theatres. I know i'm going to be down there in the spring, for the NCAA Men's Vball championships, that's gonna be Rokken like Dokken! so, whenever i'm down there, not much time to ride, gf and all. maybe if i'm down for a week or something on a break..that would be nice.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
my friend baked me some awesome cookies and left them on my front porch as a suprise. i fed her cats last week while she was out of town. she also left one of those little guys made out of bike parts that is riding a bike.

J

JRB

I wish someone would trade me a 100mm or 110mm stem for my 120mm.

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
laura said:
my friend baked me some awesome cookies and left them on my front porch as a suprise. i fed her cats last week while she was out of town. she also left one of those little guys made out of bike parts that is riding a bike.
that's cool, did they take the bike parts off your bike to make the guy? want to send some of those cookies my way? :) I'll be your best friend..