lies you told to get some

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Ciaran said:
"...yes, I do have a condom..."
...followed several weeks later by,

"No, sir. I did not get your daughter pregnant. I've never even seen her before. Please put the shotgun down."

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
binary visions said:
...followed several weeks later by,

"No, sir. I did not get your daughter pregnant. I've never even seen her before. Please put the shotgun down."
Well, if you were dumb enough to give her your real name, address and phone number....

:D :rofl:

J

JRB

douglas said:
good for you, but too bad you havent got any since then
Wow - that is such a good roast. You must just sit around and write these down. You could write a book.

J

JRB

douglas said:
have you ever gone back any read any of your so called "jokes" ?
Yes - that irish one was a hoot.

I was thinking of making one about your web page, but I realized that people that start web pages about their own successes are weird, not funny.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
loco said:
Yes - that irish one was a hoot.

I was thinking of making one about your web page, but I realized that people that start web pages about their own successes are weird, not funny.

successes? What are you talking about willis? cause I won a couple bike races out of the tons I have entered? right, thats the only reason I made my site :rolleyes: :dumbass:

J

JRB

douglas said:
successes? What are you talking about willis? cause I won a couple bike races out of the tons I have entered? right, thats the only reason I made my site :rolleyes: :dumbass:
That's my point. Not everyone always understands one another. Some of you guys just don't get that not everyone is a dumbass because you don't understand them.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
loco said:
That's my point. Not everyone always understands one another. Some of you guys just don't get that not everyone is a dumbass because you don't understand them.

What does that have to do with you, making fun of me?

J

JRB

Ciaran said:
WHATCHU talkin' 'bout Willis?!

You sound like Mr. Drummond when you say it the other way.
He's super duper white ghetto. hahahaha

pwn3d hahaha :rofl:

J

JRB

douglas said:
smart - cause you'd be wasting your time (I never have before)
I'm sure you have made fun of me before. Everyone here has. Well almost.