Quantcast

life for sale

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
holy crap I need a new life. mine sucks.

I think my shocks are blown, or need to be....... :D

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Ridemonkey said:
Post this in the buy and sell please.

haha. good one. :)

I need about a year long vacation. or one of those isolation tubes..... :dancing:

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
stoney98 said:
LOL!!! chock one up for aaron!

Don't be getting down boss. If you do, go for a long ride. Leave your phone, leave anything people can use to get ahold of you, and just go for a ride somewhere far away.
That's what I do to get away from my life. I just ride and think about riding, pedaling, breathing. Try to forget everything else. You'd be amazed at how well that works.
im one of those peeps who if i did that my mother,gf,brother,father,uncle,aunt, and gma would all die and it would be because they couldnt get into contact with me.

pnj said:
haha. good one. :)

I need about a year long vacation. or one of those isolation tubes..... :dancing:
Go rent Ladder 49, just watched it, makes me want to be a fire fighter...Looks like hard as hell work, but if you save just 1 life, you know you made a difference.

As for feeling confused and down and out, go watch Garden state, most of us are in the same boat brotha, welcome aboard, now lets find the life preservers and the hidden jet ski's down below ;) ;)

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
five bucks? two fifty? sh1t, I dunno. name your price.

going fast, get it while it's hot. then you can drop it.:)

no.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
pnj said:
fivifty? sh1t, I dunno. name your price.

going fast, get it while it's hot. then you can drop it.:)

no.
I'll trade you....any significant others I need to worry about? In trading you get one psychopathic ex and a few "good friends". Oh and a couple of large final papers due tomorrow. But there is a bike in the dorm room and food in fridge, plus low mileage and clearance for 3" tires.

PM me with details please. :)

The Ito

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
i'm not sure if i want to know exactly where you have clearance for 3" tires :eek: