Quantcast

Life sucks, tried to end it today, couldnt do it

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
By the way, 8 years is a long time. Wait it out. Be cool. Look at it as a chance to go out with buddys have a few beers, look at some hotties without the guilt trip and chances are, she'll wonder what happened to you. When she can't take wondering what the hell you're doing, she'll call you and probably want you back.

Coming soon, "Therapy Monkey" the site for lonely low self esteem bike riders. :biggrin:

AND WHERE HAVE ALL YOU GUYS BEEN! Manassas? Chantilly? WESS VAGEEENYA!? "as Greaseman use to call it" Waswitdat? I see SO many riders near me on the east coast and NONE of you asked ME to go riding with you? I feel so alone... so worthless... so left out, so unappreciated, so.., Ooooh look it's Homer Simpson on TV, GOTTA GO!

Last edited:

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
You'll be alright, I have faith in things.

Or if that doesn't work for you, since you've met me face to face, if you decide to do something dumb, I will come take the most tofu and bacon greased **** on your grave stone, every day, for the rest of my life. I will up and move my stupid circus to VA again just to make sure I don't miss a single explosive movement on your head stone to drive the point home that you made the wrong choice.

Over the years of my peanut loaded, watery and chunky bowel movements your final resting spot will become known as "****ty hill." All the kids, after I am dead and gone, will continue my tradition of crapping all over your grave while getting rusty trombones from slutty local girls. Your name will become associated with accidental bowel explosions into the mouths and nostrils of under age girls.

So think about all of that before you think of doing something ****ty.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
no sane person should choose to live in manassas.

the only cool thing about that city was buried a long time ago....the skatepark behind A-1 manassas schwinn...

fawn666

Chimp
Apr 19, 2009
Just wanted to say thank you for all the help, it is hard, I think the hardest part was knowing the real reason why it ended, which was that she felt stuck, and felt like she was holding me back, I wanted to start a family in the near ( 2-3 years or so) future and she wasnt ready for it. Problem is its not like I can avoid her, I am good friends with her brother so our paths are going to cross regulary. Guess I just have to suck it up and deal with the emotions, Ive been through a lot of crap in my life, locked up as a kid, blamed on my parents divorce, and a bunch of other crap I am trying to forget about. But in the end you guys are right.....(imagaine that this forum can do some good!) I just want you guys and gals to know that you in all seriously, no joking or anything helped save my life last night again. Not going to lie the thoughts as I were typing were there, only there was no plan of action as of yet. I just felt worthless, and now know that aside from DirtMcGirk complete strangers even care about me. Dirt I dont know if you remember but you were at the race where I proposed to her. (at Wisp from the podium).
Anyway thanks alot guys, you seriously will never know how much I appreciate it.
Adam Buccolo
Adam
Way to go I am so happy for you , and yes there are people who care even though we don't know you personally we probally have all had those feelings or tried it at one time or another. I did and the only people I hurt were My Daughters and My self and I live with thta guilt every day
take care my friend
and enjoy your Journey there are many more opportunities out there waiting for you.
fawn

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I would just like to say that I amazed at all the positive posts here. In a place normally full of buffoonery and sarcasm, when someone is really hurting here the camaraderie really shows, and that is a good thing.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Yes UiUiUiUi, I did catch you being human. You can delete your post all you want, but I saw it ;)

Adam, Good seeing you bro, hope you enjoyed the drink and the bar scene again. Let's ride soon! (when my back is better)

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hey Adam,
How you doing bud? It's been a few weeks, and I wanted to check in to make sure you are okay.
-Mark

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
I have a story for you. Listen, or don't; it's your life.

My first year of college I got a call from my best friend back home. I hadn't talked to him in almost 6 months, so I jokingly asked who died. He soberly replied "Alex". He and his girlfriend of 5 years, his first love, broke up with him and he couldn't handle it.
He hung himself in his parent's garage from the garage door opener. His Mom came home a few hours, and because he was such a prankster, she thought it was another prank and bumped him as she pulled into the garage. It wasn't a prank, it was Alex.
His Mom was destroyed. The last I heard their entire family broke apart. His parents divorced; his little sister had a scholarship to play volleyball at a prominent D1 school lost her drive in the mess and didn't go to college; his little brother, who idolized Alex, is a mental case; his g/f went crack whore, literally...
It really tore me apart. I had know the guy since I was 10, and he was one of my oldest friends. I tried to go to practice that day, but I could not keep composure long enough to focus on my workout. As I walked out, my coach walked with me as I explained what had happened. As I broke down, my coach said something to me that years later saved my life.

"F**k you. That's what Alex just told you and everyone who loves him. In not saying any words, he walked up to every person that cares about him, and screamed 'F**k you!' in their face. 'F**k you! You can do nothing for me. I care so little about you, that I am not willing to ask you for help. I care so little about you, that I do not care how you will handle life without me. F** You!'. It's the biggest f**k you that you can say in life."

It took me a few minutes to really grasp that statement.

A while later, at the tail end of a week long drug and alcohol binge, instigated by my then girlfriend and love of my life breaking up with me, that statement came back to me. I was ready to pill myself into oblivion when Craig's words came back into my head - "The biggest f**k you can ever tell your loved ones..." I called my best friend, the one that told me Alex had killed himself and told him the what happened over the prior week. He made a very simple statement, "I love you man." That saved me.

He called my closest friend at college and she stayed with me that night. He flew up to my school the next day. He spent almost a month with me nursing me back to health (mental and physical).

That was in 1999, ten years ago this month. I'm getting married in 19 days.

I got over that girl shortly there after and dated many other women until I met my fiance'.
I have not done a drug since then. I focused my energies on racing downhill and went semi-pro in three years. That drive got me a job as a broker at American Express, which got me a job as a trader at Morgan-Stanley, which moved me into San Francisco where I met my fiance.
That girl, and the ensuing worst night of my life, got me to where I am today; about to marry my best friend. None of that would have ever happened had my coach not told me on thing...

Suicide is the biggest F**K you to can tell anyone who has ever loved you.

"F**K you! I do not want your help, I do not care about you. F** You!"

Can you walk up to your mother and tell her that? Can you walk up to your best friend and tell him that? What about your Dad? Your brother or sister? Your grandparents? Aunts? Uncles?
Call your best friend or brother or sister or dad or mom right now. Tell them that you tried to kill yourself today and that you need their help. There is no shame to be had here. They would ask the same of you. That's why they love you, and you love them.

Your life is more important than any girl. Trust me, I know.
You need to do something with that story.

Adam,
It's not worth even worrying about, the female race is mentally retarded. There's a ton of guys on this site who have gone through similar situations, you're not thinking clearly at this point. You just need to chill out, do what gets you really involved and distracted, hang out with friends, and deal with the issues that need to be dealt with when you're clear headed.
It gets better.

Edit: Wow I need to read the dates on threads.