Quantcast

like OMG! shyrmp and orvAn! omg omg omg!!!

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
I sure hope on the other side of that ring there's a big diamond or something.........I wish when I get married in the future that the girl would just accept a band, that'd be the best!

Congrats guys!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Spunger said:
I sure hope on the other side of that ring there's a big diamond or something.........I wish when I get married in the future that the girl would just accept a band, that'd be the best!

Congrats guys!
Suprised my wife on her birthday with just a titanium engagement band. She has an antique wedding ring w/ one tiny stone that she wears together w/ the ti band. The double rings look cool.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
lovebunny said:
as of the 27th of december. its a marriage. we have another rm couple. and this one was brought together by rm
Awesome possum sauce.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
lovebunny said:
as of the 27th of december. its a marriage. we have another rm couple. and this one was brought together by rm
And for those of you who don't know how to read teenager....

Translation:

Two RM members that met through RM were married on December 27.

Or something like that..... :p

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
nice one orven and heather! congrats to both of you.

gotta ask one question...during the ceremony, did Orven take off his fullface & goggles?

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
narlus said:
nice one orven and heather! congrats to both of you.

gotta ask one question...during the ceremony, did Orven take off his fullface & goggles?
Hahahah...too funny! I remember when it we weren't allowed to see the man behind the mask. I think his mudhunnie has whipped him into line though ;)