Like water for Ti

hitekrdnk

Monkey
May 15, 2006
I got tired of flames, what can i say?

bonti2.jpg

bonti1.jpg

bonti.jpg

This frame is the partner of the one I posted earlier that will be the wifes.

What better way to celebrate a 25th (Silver) anniversary than with Ti?

hitekrdnk

Monkey
May 15, 2006
Carbon Fiber and those are all the pics I have because they are from the builder who is shipping them this week. Will post a few better ones when I get them. There is going to be a whole lot of bike building going on!

Guitar Ted

Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
Waterloo, IA
I trust that there will be a ride report in the future. I really like that fork! Well, as you might remember, I'm a linkage fork nut, so whaddya expect, right?

Anyway, those look really cool! Can't wait to hear what you think of them Have fun and ride the crap out of those things! :biggrin:

hitekrdnk

Monkey
May 15, 2006
A ride report may be a bit as I am deep in the depths of remodeling two bathrooms here and my bike shop needs to get setup also, but is a bit lower on the honeydo list.....In the meantime I do have bikes to ride and am having fun exploring our new area here in between work efforts. My free Bike time is better spent riding than working on them I feel. The good thing is that riding is year round here so at least I won't have to just look at these all winter. Better give me a month or so though at this point.

Another thing is that some of you may have noticed by now that there iare at least three of those Fournales forks around. Let me just say there are even more.

Guitar Ted

Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
Waterloo, IA
A ride report may be a bit as I am deep in the depths of remodeling two bathrooms here and my bike shop needs to get setup also, but is a bit lower on the honeydo list.....In the meantime I do have bikes to ride and am having fun exploring our new area here in between work efforts. My free Bike time is better spent riding than working on them I feel. The good thing is that riding is year round here so at least I won't have to just look at these all winter. Better give me a month or so though at this point.
Duly noted. I'll be keeping an eye out for an update later in the year then. :biggrin:

Another thing is that some of you may have noticed by now that there iare at least three of those Fournales forks around. Let me just say there are even more.

Okay, I'll let you say that and more.......if you are willing! Like how much and when, and where........the usual stuff. :cool: