Quantcast

Lil' Manimal - Episode III *best vid yet!*

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
DHS said:
Freakin awesome man!!!!

just from that, you NEED to bring him to Diablo. he'd be able to do some of those trails NO problem. and have a load of fun.
Definitely...he'll kick my ass for sure!

AWESOME video. I can't tell you how much 'Lil Manimal Rocks!!!! :trophy_br

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
escapeartist said:
We were riding urban once and he crash...HARD. We thought he had broken his wrist. He cried a little and did a few "I want Momieeeee!"'s but then was composed enough to conclude that he had just gone to fast. That really amazed me, watching a five year old eat it super hard, but know exactly what he did wrong.
are you referring to that monster stair set in winston at the amphitheater thingy? that was soooo ugly. he stopped crying when i told him that the girls watching him thought he was cool. :thumb:

i promise to get that video link for download soon...been too busy at work this week.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
metalhead119042 said:
That little face plant looked pretty painful from what i saw :( . Was he okay after that one?
yeah, thanks to a good fitting helmet he was ok. he was hitting more stuff within about 10 minutes. he'd make it no problem now with his new bike. the little wheels on his yellow bike just don't suck up stairs very well.

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
dang, your kid is getting better and better...he rips it now...but he'd be twice as good if he was big enough to get his butt behind the seat...