Quantcast

'Lil Manimal on a FS rig

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
a local shop owner and all around cool guy donated a kickin 12" FS rig to Noah. after a few mods to fit it to his short body he was ready to rock on it.

went out today in the frigid wind and snapped a few pics and vids. he was thrilled that it didn't hurt as bad when he overshot the landing and landed flat. i think we may have a convert on our hands ;) he still prefers the little red bike on dirt trails but i think he's gonna stick to the FS on the homemade ramps. sure wish i could transition from HT to FS that easily :D

btw, this is somewhat of a x-post from the south forum if you happened to see it.

b/w side shot

another side shot, i think he may have tweaked out a bit on this one :thumb:

frontal b/w

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
dh girlie said:
heh...cool.

What in tarnation is that in your avatar?
uh...it's that girl that was blocking the supply line in San Fran when the war first started. she was hit by a wooden dowel *less than lethal projectile*when they wouldn't move from the loading area. just thought it was amusing.."hell no, we won't go.......PHING!!!!....ow! ok....i'll move!!"

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
manimal said:
uh...it's that girl that was blocking the supply line in San Fran when the war first started. she was hit by a wooden dowel *less than lethal projectile*when they wouldn't move from the loading area. just thought it was amusing.."hell no, we won't go.......PHING!!!!....ow! ok....i'll move!!"

Ohhh ok...yeah I remember now. Damn Nor Cal hippies...when it's all shrunk down like that to fit avatar size, it almost looks like a big mole with a lot of hair coming out of it.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
DHS said:
AWSOME!
Lucky!
ha, no kidding...that kid has gotten more stuff comped to him than i can keep track of. i think i paid for his first bike and a helmet...everything else has come from other riders/enthusiast.

we can't wait 'till it warms up a bit, he had to sit in the garage after every run to warm up today. we'll be hitting the trails hard when it's not so cold

not sure if i ever posted these but here are a couple of him at country park in greensboro. he's been spanking the berm there.....almost out of control fast in the berm :thumb:

and off the first little double

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
Damn - someone tell that kid thet URT suspension designs died before he was born!

Just kidding - that's damn sweet little Manimal looks like he having a great time. Still waiting for my 5 month old to walk, much less ride. Cant wait for it.

Good luck, & tell Noah to keep up the good work!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I look foreward to meeting this kid on my trip. Only thing is..... someone less than a third my age that can ride better than I........ I might feel bad!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
manimal said:
Haha i wanna get some stupid religous nut who gets a stick to the head after protesting at an abortion clinic and use it for my avatar. That'd be even funnier.
Your pictures of your kid are always awesome. What's next, manuals?

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
took him out yesterday when it was a bit warmer. added a 2x4 to the ramp and he was going crazy! i've never seen him boost so much.

i added a 6' board as the tranny to cushion his inevitable flat landings and he almost overshot it!

his b-day is coming up in a few weeks, think i'm going to get him one of those plastic ten-eighty table top ramps from sams club. :D