Quantcast

'Lil Manimal turned 5 last week....and went riding

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
well, he's not just a little dude anymore....now he's a big, responsible 5 yr old ;) :thumb:

i took out to country park after he spent a week in FL with the grandparents. he was so happy to get out and ride that we stayed until we couldn't see the face of the jumps anymore.

he's been getting smoother and faster through the whole course and is even trying to jump the bigger stuff now.

so here goes...

a small vid of him through the bottom section (1mb)
here

the stud in his new spiderman glasses

railing the berm

small double after the big table

benefits of my side job ( i set up those moonwalk thingys... free for me for b-day party:thumb:)
noah airborne

and in the rocketship parachute thingy

CHOP

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
Rivermont, Va
The pic and the part of the video where he is railing the berm is so cool.......
I have a 6 year old nephew who likes to ride his bike and jump whatever I have in the yard, but he isn't as smooth as your son. My nephew rides so wreckless that it scares me to let him try anything.

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
Not too long now and you'll have a little ace on your hands.
Don't let him get into motocross though.
DANGER!

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
HippieKai said:
that kid is going to be pro sooo fast!
Fa Sho...Manimal...get him Fundamentals for his B'Day...he'll be pro faster than any of us! Stoked for your grom...as always!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
ha, i wish i could get him a mini demo! the next size up in bike is a 16" and even on the smallest 16" bikes he still has a hard time jumping them. he's got a full suspension 12" bike that a friend gave him and he also has a 16" haro. he can go really fast on the haro but its so long that he can't get enough leverage to keep the front end up on jumps.....after all, he only weighs 33 pounds and the bike is around 15-17 pounds -ish. :D that would be like me (240#) riding a 120 pound bike :eek:

here's a small pic of him launching on his full suspension bike...he really loves it but he can ride the dirt jumps better on the little red bike.

i'm still trying to find a super tiny mini that will suit him....but for now, i think he's doing just fine on his ghetto 12" ride :thumb:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
i think the motocross comment was making the assumption that if he got into it he'd never get back into biking. besides...i can't afford the MX stuff right now...cause if he got a mx bike...i'd have to get one too :D