Quantcast

'Lil Manimal working the big boy jumps

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
...continuing the Noah saga ;) ..... (x-post from south forum)

another monkey (motomike) and I dared him to try a really steep table in a six pack yesterday.....not only did he get some air off of it, he kept on hitting it and never crashed :D :thumb:

he was also railing the berm like a madman, often knocking the loose dirt down from the top when he'd get really high.

and a vid capture showing how leaned over he is

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Dude your little man is awesome. He is going to be an expert riding by the age of 8. Thats awesome. Keep posting the pictures man.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Oscar. That reminds me of Chapelles stand up saying that Seasme street was a crack den.

"Oscar why are you such a grouch?"
"Cause I live in a mother fockin trash can that's why bitch!"

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
HAHAHAHA! Doesn't he have syringes and **** stuck in his fur?
Yeah, if you havent' heard it let me know I'll try to post it somewhere.
...he goes on talk about the Count being a pimp and snuffalofacus a heroine addict.

Nice picts! Little man is tearing it up.

Didn't mean to derail the thread...ok yeah i did. :blah:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
DVNT said:
Yeah, if you havent' heard it let me know I'll try to post it somewhere.
...he goes on talk about the Count being a pimp and snuffalofacus a heroine addict.

Nice picts! Little man is tearing it up.

Didn't mean to derail the thread...ok yeah i did. :blah:
Get it together Grouch.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
Nice

When you gonna post some of the video on www.FreeRideSouth.com so we can see him in action?

alrighty....let me chop a few down to FRS size and i'll put them on there. that reminds me, i think his video has the most downloads of any vid on that site :thumb: :D

i'm also working on a new vid: PRO-GRESSION part duex, i just can't decide on a song for it. his website should be up and running soon, have a buddy at the LBS that likes to tinker in web design and he's almost finished w/ it.

the new vid will have a pimp section in it that has a vid of a neighborhood teen girl putting his phone number in her phone....he asked if she wanted his number after she told him that he was cool for jumping the ramp ;) he's such a pimp!

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
manimal said:
alrighty....let me chop a few down to FRS size and i'll put them on there. that reminds me, i think his video has the most downloads of any vid on that site :thumb: :D

i'm also working on a new vid: PRO-GRESSION part duex, i just can't decide on a song for it. his website should be up and running soon, have a buddy at the LBS that likes to tinker in web design and he's almost finished w/ it.

the new vid will have a pimp section in it that has a vid of a neighborhood teen girl putting his phone number in her phone....he asked if she wanted his number after she told him that he was cool for jumping the ramp ;) he's such a pimp!
HAHA! That's the best stuff i've heard for a while...Wish it was that easy for me :D ...He's straight pimpin' yo...Like his name was Rosebudd, wit two d's for a double dose of this pimpin'...