Quantcast

Lil' Manimal's done with Kindergarten....

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
wow this year went by fast! it's so weird thinking that i'm 27 with my oldest of 3 already finishing kidergarten. what next? a wedding? :help: ;)

the boy sure has grown this year. the first pic is from his first day of school (check the sweet SEARS mt. bike shirt :D )

the second is from today (the girl is his carpool buddy). he was shorter than her in the first pic and he's taller in the second. i've seen such a strange transition from my little baby boy 5yr old to the little tyke he's become. man i feel old!

i'm so glad he's out of school! more riding/fishing time for us :thumb:
first day of class

today

mogulskr

Monkey
Aug 28, 2002
NH
My oldest will finish kindergarten next Friday also.

I don't think the girl cut her hair in the school year either. It looks like it grew about 6 inches.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
rideit said:
He needs a new bike in celebration of his acedemic excellence.
he just got one a month ago! the kid already has 3 of them! :D

although i did get some super sweet vinyl reflective name stickers made up. very professional looking :thumb: pics forthcoming.

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
he tappin that? ahahaha..yeah he is..i'm betting he rides a lil mtb? my lil sis is 2 and she tries to ride my faith..so i put her on the seat and walked with it, she didn't want to get off..same with my lifted truck and my dad's quad, he drives her on the road......manimal, he needs another one.. rideit is right, so what, i got 2 ridable, HE NEEDS ANOTHER ONE, get a little wagon connection so he can carry all the girls

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
sneakysnake said:
So now we get to look foward to more lil manimal in action shots due to his lack of school now, right? :)
you betcha! taking him w/ me to the norba nat'l at sugar mtn this weekend. hopefully he'll race the kids race on sunday...that is, if it's not the beginner DH course like it was last year :death: