Quantcast

limewire---->itunes question

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
i have had numerous other downloading programs before, and the method usually gos something like this: file>add file to library>program files>downloading program>shared>then the song. the thing is for lime wire there isnt a shared file or anything like it. i found out how you can have a playlist that contains all of your songs from lime wire, but they arent moveable to other playlists(see picture). so i would like to know how i should go about'st getting my lirewire tunes into my playlist. thanks

Dirtbike

Monkey
Mar 21, 2005
eastbay
C:/Documents and Settings/[Your User]/Shared

Just open them all, that will put them in the main itunes library. Then if you want go to iTunes > Advanced > consolidate library. It will move all the songs itunes knows of and put them in your My Music folder.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Don't you just keep all your tunes in one folder? And wouldn't this solve it? I download into one folder then re-tag as necassary before putting it all into one place. Or am I missing the point of your question?

P.S. Looks like your AVG needs updating too!

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
Changleen said:
Don't you just keep all your tunes in one folder? And wouldn't this solve it? I download into one folder then re-tag as necassary before putting it all into one place. Or am I missing the point of your question?

P.S. Looks like your AVG needs updating too!
my family all uses itunes, and i keep them seperate from the others. the problem was that i couldnt import them, but i found out how. and i dont know what avg is.... i dont know your fancy techno speak