Quantcast

Lindsey Wilson Race

adrock33

Monkey
May 7, 2002
kentucky
We're planning a race for the Nov. 5th weekend. It's going to being more of a grassroots race. We're going to have a mtx, dual slalom, and a night pump course session. Sunday we're going to have a dj session and just hang-out. Camping @ the course should be available and there's a hotel within one mile of the course. We're planning the races to be more like the US Open style with two categorie( pro and amateur). Entry fees should be like $20. Here's some pics of the course and dj's. I'll try to get a flier on here soon.

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
I swear that it would be one of the best and biggest race courses of the season. You wouldn't be dissappointed if you came.

Thacker

Chimp
Nov 27, 2004
I'm there....Charlie PM me with your number I would like to come down and ride with you guys some....

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
Nice work! Sounds like a goodtime for sure.

Anyone from Knox wanna go????profro?????

adrock33

Monkey
May 7, 2002
kentucky
yeah they're "big bikeable". we're actually thinking of having a big bike class. the second jump is a triple and i think it's around 30ft. also, we're thinking about running motos(profro :thumb: ), that way everyone will have plenty of runs. we should be able to finish the bottom section of the course in a week or two...just waiting on the dirt to be delivered.

Msisle Dad

Monkey
Jul 1, 2003
Catonsville, MD
adrock33 said:
We're planning a race for the Nov. 5th weekend. It's going to being more of a grassroots race. We're going to have a mtx, dual slalom, and a night pump course session. Sunday we're going to have a dj session and just hang-out. Camping @ the course should be available and there's a hotel within one mile of the course. We're planning the races to be more like the US Open style with two categorie( pro and amateur). Entry fees should be like $20. Here's some pics of the course and dj's. I'll try to get a flier on here soon.

Is this event still on? We may come down from MD

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Peete,

There is going to be a big group ride on Saturday at Bigfoot. We have a ton of new stuff (way more than what you saw last). With no race, save your gas money and spend the weekend at Bigfoot. Plus there is a NBL race in Morristown on Saturday. You could hit that too.

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
profro said:
Peete,

There is going to be a big group ride on Saturday at Bigfoot. We have a ton of new stuff (way more than what you saw last). With no race, save your gas money and spend the weekend at Bigfoot. Plus there is a NBL race in Morristown on Saturday. You could hit that too.
Sounds good. What time will everyone show up?