Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Other

Votes: 22 38.6%

• Total voters

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track

Alright, I need your help! We still haven't decided on a name for the frame, yet. The company name is Liquid Bicycle Co. Here are some of the ideas for frame name:

Feedback - because of the "I need some feedback" thread that started it all

The Blastcat - cuz I like it

The Haggerty - suggested by Jasride, because that's the dude's real name in Rad who plays Sgt. Smith

Other - I'm definitely open to suggestions, but if you choose "other" please offer a name!

We've got a splash page up on the website. Still trying to get the main site dialed...

www.liquid-bikes.com

Feel free to email me with any questions or comments at info@liquid-bikes.com. Thanks for all of your help and support with this project, RM, you guys are rad! :thumb:

Last edited:

aaronrocker

Monkey
Aug 7, 2008
Washington State
other... riptide or something along the lines of water, i.e. liquid bikes. that way you could have a theme to go off of if/when you produce a different frame

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
Ha, Haggerty. I wouldn't think that would fly for the final decision but it's certainly rooted deep within RAD.

Im votin' "the Feedback" just because if this would ever really take off for you, you can look back and reminisce of the first frame you came out with that at the time was pushing the geometric threshold of the "cruiser" and brought it to the forefront of cruiser freestyle, all while listening and getting the support of the riders who decided to start this journey with you. Im sure companies have listened to riders input in the past but this name would just be a dedicated tribute back to the people who wanted a setup like this. And then of course you're open to start a name theme with the frames that come after. Yur right man, this is probably the hardest part of the whole project, deciding an identity.....

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Damn, you guys are good. But this might just be making it harder! Liquid Courage is funny. And WCH is right, we discussed this during plenty of jumping juice sessions. I just don't know if we want the drunken company image from the beginning!

I know what you guys mean by trying to make it go with "liquid"... but it doesn't really need to. If we start that... that'll put a lot of pressure on us to keep going with that in the future. Haha.

Keep them coming. I'm thinking.

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
or just name it the WCH, just cause you guys seem to have a rooted bond and he's been rocking the cruiser for ever! i can't amagin those juice sessions!!

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
This is the first thing I thought:
Liquid Air

These are some that I named my designs way back when I wanted to start a company and they all have cool rings as well as fun design applications:

Blackwidow (make the O filled in with a small red hourglass in the middle)
Steez
Do it

TortugaTonta

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
Since its a trail frame

The Boost

If you decide to do a race frame

The Scrub

The Shuttle

Cause yur boostin lips like the space shuttle mutha. . . watch yo mouf fooo. .

Edited to add: Instead of the sanitary pic on the site you should take a pic with some dirt on the tires, you know like the bike is for riding and gets ridden rather than something to just look at. To me it just makes it seem more credible and legit when its a little rough around the edges, you know a little less James Bond and a little more Chuck Norris. . .

Last edited:

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Liquid Courage
Liquid Life
I like those 2 a lot. Courage sound cool and has a few meanings. And Life is a good one as you could ride a 24" as you get older. Both are strong words too.

Congrats on the whole thing Cru. I'm sure there was a ton of work put into this whole project and it's cool to see the frame and site up.

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
haha Liquid courage is great. maybe for a shirt design if you're not feeling it for a frame. too good not to use on something.

Liquid twofour is nice (woody mentioned something like it)

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
Blastcat sounds cool, retro sound.

What about naming it after your home trails or some epic trails you hold near and dear?

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Feedback is winning by one vote! So, unlesss all of the other votes are for Courage... it might be a runaway victory for Feedback. Haha.

There have definitely been some good suggestions. You guys should start bike companies.

What about naming it after your home trails or some epic trails you hold near and dear?
Koala? Skeleton? Guacamole (unofficial name of the new spot)? Haha.

What about Liquid Sky? Liquid Injection? Liquid Orgasm?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Haha. What if I decide to get on the wagon someday? Then I'd be too embarassed to ride my own bike. Haha, yeah right.
"The Pisser" is universal. The pisser depends not on alcohol although benefits greatly from its consumption. The pisser provides endless stoke through wonderful feats of acrobatics which may or may not cause damp britches within onlookers. The pisser rains down upon unsuspecting piles of dry dirt, leaving behind a special kind of irrigation and nourishment other frames may only experience in their sleep. The pisser: you my try to hold it in, but it shall be free. The pisser is most rewarding in natural environments.