Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Other

Votes: 22 38.6%

• Total voters

ApolloCreed

Chimp
Feb 3, 2009
Hanover, PA
I was about to ask how much is the frame going to be then I saw you're consideringH24, bleh. Eh I could always lie about the name of then frame when people ask what it is.

ApolloCreed

Chimp
Feb 3, 2009
Hanover, PA
Chill out. I don't know why you're trying to start sh!t everywhere. But, nobody cares what you think.

Please tell me how I'M starting ****? where have I called people names? I'll I've done is joke about names. I'm glad no ones cares what I think, it's rare to find a forum with people that can think for themselves.:thumb:

sealclubber

Monkey
Nov 21, 2007
well youre trying to say you purchasing the frame depends on the name, then backpedaling and saying you may still buy it, but lie about its origins.

gotta give credit where it is due

ApolloCreed

Chimp
Feb 3, 2009
Hanover, PA
It was a JOKE I'm plenty happy with my USB! But this is a nice option in the world of hybrids.The H24 sounds very generic and thoughtless name like something felt,mirraco, hoffman , etc would call a 24" frame. yeah...its a 24, no need to say it in the name.

IMO!!

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
It was a JOKE I'm plenty happy with my USB! But this is a nice option in the world of hybrids.The H24 sounds very generic and thoughtless name like something felt,mirraco, hoffman , etc would call a 24" frame. yeah...its a 24, no need to say it in the name.
Next time you feel the urge to be a JOKE, go ahead and add some smilies or something, so the rest of us can think it's funny too. :thumb:

v-digit

Turbo Monkey
Apr 3, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
It was a JOKE The H24 sounds very generic and thoughtless name like something felt,mirraco, hoffman , etc would call a 24" frame. yeah...its a 24, no need to say it in the name.
IMO!!

i agree 100%. h24? is the 4 on the end so people dont confuse it for a hummer h2? say no to h24

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Don't worry, it will not be called the H24. Mostly because I got tired of explaining it when asking people's opinions about it... "Not H Twenty Four, H Two Four, you know like the water molecule, but a four instead of an O." That got old after about three times. Haha. I still think it's a pretty cool and creative name that works well with Liquid, though.

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
^^^ when someone says mud butt I always giggle a lil inside. I'm venturing to say you trail riders might have another meaning but I always use it in place of the squirts.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
i agree completly with you on that point, but its funny that you said that on a "what do you think" thread
Haha, good point. I only said anything because he seemed like he was just trying to start sh!t everywhere... he had super negative and smarta$$ comments in the Tammy thread and this thread for no real reason. But, it's the internets... so whatever. :D

BTW. Here are the frames...

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
excrement
saltine
barhumper
lazyeye
masseus
24sRcül
eurotrash

All of these are bad ideas although I'd like to thrash a bike called the eurotrash...My vote goes to liquid courage out of all the others.

Straya

Monkey
Jul 11, 2008
Straya
Leave it blank and send each customer a sticker of their choice to go on the frame for the name.

Couldn't possibly go wrong........

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Alright... so based on the poll and our overall feeling about it... we're going with Feedback. I think it's a deserving name since it really was designed directly with feedback from you guys.

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions and voting... you guys are good! We now have some good ideas for future products. And it won't hurt my feelings if you want to call it something else. Haha. Honestly, since the frame just says Liquid on it... I'll probably just call it a Liquid. :thumb: