Quantcast

List of the 52 infected Sony CD's or Who would pirate this crap?

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
CD’s Containing XCP Content Protection Technology

Note: We will shortly be releasing new versions of these titles without the XCP software. You therefore need to check this list for both the name of the album and the item number (which can be found on the spine of the CD). If the item number is not listed below, your CD does not contain XCP content protection.

Link, because I couldn't N8 the list properly

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Tenchiro said:
CD’s Containing XCP Content Protection Technology

Note: We will shortly be releasing new versions of these titles without the XCP software. You therefore need to check this list for both the name of the album and the item number (which can be found on the spine of the CD). If the item number is not listed below, your CD does not contain XCP content protection.

Link to the list, because I couldn't N8 the list properly

Whoa! I am now a intraweb technique?

:eek:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
They trial run the security software on really crappy music before it goes mainstream, so that if there's a problem or an uproar, it's limited to a select few, really lame people who are less likely to cause problems ;)

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
binary visions said:
They trial run the security software on really crappy music before it goes mainstream
So you consider Art Blakey, Billy Holiday, Horace Silver and Louis Armstrong to be crappy musicians? You must hate jazz which, in the Ken Burns special for PBS, was called "the purest expression of American democracy". If you hate jazz then logically you must hate America. Freakin commie ;)

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
pixelninja said:
So you consider Art Blakey, Billy Holiday, Horace Silver and Louis Armstrong to be crappy musicians? <snip>
Ouch. I got owned.

I have to be honest, I didn't even glance at the list, I just played off Tench's subject line.

I love jazz, too. :o:

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
actually, I think a lot of those cd's are high sellers. only the audience is a little slow in the head.....

i only recognized a few of those names...

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
binary visions said:
Ouch. I got owned.

I have to be honest, I didn't even glance at the list, I just played off Tench's subject line.

I love jazz, too. :o:
I guess I should have directed my scorn at the originator of this thread.

Tenchiro, you're a freakin American-hatin commie bastard! ;)