Quantcast

Little Ebay help?

vtjim

Beware of Milo & Otis
Jan 6, 2006
North Andover MA
Is it possible to retract a bid on ebay?

I just bid for a set of Crank Brother Candy PEdals, and upon looking more closely at the pictured realized that they are the Quatro (road pedals) not the Candys.

So yes I'm an idiot for bidding before realizing what I was buying, BUT they are advertised as a set of Candy pedals.

Is there anyway to retract the bid????

vtjim

Beware of Milo & Otis
Jan 6, 2006
North Andover MA
Thanks for your help.

I sent the guy an e-mail first detailing his mistake and mine. As long as he understands I won't pay for it than I'm fine. If I need to retract the bid I will, but want to follow Ebay's rules first. They say to contact seller first, so that's what I'm doing.

No way I'm paying for those pedals though. Luckily there are still 24 hours before the end of the auction so this all may be moot anyway.

vtjim

Beware of Milo & Otis
Jan 6, 2006
North Andover MA
Get a hold of the guy and explain the situation and maybe you can just walk away. A bid retraction is kind of a negative thing on ebay no?

Yeah that's what I'm trying first. From what I've read it shows up in your feedback. I'm not a power seller or anything but I use Ebay enough that I want to keep all positive feedback.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
it only shows in the bid retraction records and has absolutely no impact on your feedback...1000's of people do it everyday it's really no big deal...D