Quantcast

Little fun we have been having

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Here Here....I think the whole trail from top to bottom is about a minute and ten seconds, but we made a deal with the land owner, we pick up trash, we get to build..... hes been really cool so far. Its not much of a hill, but we are trying to make the best of it while we still have wet dirt to build with

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Sounds like the sequel to broke back mountain! :shocked:

Looks a little tight on theose berms as far as no banking in or out but dig a rut and put the dirt to the outside. Should help good line noce to see spots popping up.
Yeah those top burms are off quite a bit.... We will get them better as time goes... We are actually thinking of taking those out, and importing some nice size rocks and boulders for a nice techy rock section

Al C. Oholic

Monkey
Feb 11, 2010
FoCo
i'm jealous, all i need to start building is some buddies to do it with. you got any more trails you built? or do you always just build that area

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Well, building in SOcal is a little complicated at times.... This is the first place we've been allowed to build at. Any others we work on is just a little maintanance here and there... in fact, Hidden trail is in need of some serious help after these last rains.