Quantcast

Little Monkeys

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
And hugging the cat (whether he likes it or not).
That's funny. Our girls seem to like hugging our cats much more than our cats like to be hugged by our girls. Weird. :D

When its snowy outside, its the perfect time to do some wrenching

Chloe loves hats. Even if they aren't *officially* hats...

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Speaking of cats and babies....

Ours don't seem to mind him too much.

One of the cats did nip his foot, but it's because he kicked the cat in the head, so I figure he probably deserved it.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Syd is HUGE!!! Awesome!!

For some reason I wasn't expecting her to be so old already! :)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Syd is HUGE!!! Awesome!!

For some reason I wasn't expecting her to be so old already! :)
I know. We were eating dinner on Monday night (the 29th) and it dawned on me that it was the anniversary of her due date! I can't believe she's going to be a year old next week!!! She's just about 20lbs and 28" tall!

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
My new born son Mason. He is one week old and already has his first Tricycle too.

Thanks, I just got over changing the dirty dippers the other day. Man its rough!!!!! Got to love them for it.....
Congrats! We're going on 3 weeks here. He slept 5 hours last night. Can I get a hell yeah? Hell Yeah!

I have no problem with the diapers. The baby came out of Mom, they cleaned him up, the nurse handed a diaper to me and said "Put it on, the writing goes on the front". Baptism by fire.

mogulskr

Monkey
Aug 28, 2002
NH
Congrats! We're going on 3 weeks here. He slept 5 hours last night. Can I get a hell yeah? Hell Yeah!
Both of my kids did not come close to sleeping 5 hours at a time for at leat 8 MONTHS, you have no idea how lucky you are. I hope it lasts.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
our youngest pretty much has never slept through the night...he's almost 5...

and people wonder why we stopped @ 2 kids...:twitch:
My daughter never took naps and slept through the night every night from the time she was about 2 months old.

Now at 15 she would sleep 20 hours a day if we let her.

mogulskr

Monkey
Aug 28, 2002
NH
our youngest pretty much has never slept through the night...he's almost 5...

and people wonder why we stopped @ 2 kids...:twitch:
Great, we stopped at 2 as well and my 4 1/2 year old still wakes up anywhere between 3 and 4:30 and decides our bed is more comfy. And by wakes up I mean wide awake ready to have a conversation.:shocked:

mogulskr

Monkey
Aug 28, 2002
NH
My daughter never took naps and slept through the night every night from the time she was about 2 months old.

Now at 15 she would sleep 20 hours a day if we let her.
I do think this is gender related. I have 2 boys who when awake have to be moving non stop. Everytime I hear people say their baby slept through the night at 4 weeks it's been a girl.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Dude - keep that excitement under wraps for a few more weeks. You should be past the "colic" stage by then. :dead:
At 5 weeks, he's sleeping 4-5 hour stretches at night. We put him to bed at midnight and he gets up at 4:30 or 5 to eat and then sleeps until 8 or 9 and, besides a midafternoon nap, is awake most of the day.

Obligiatory picture, almost smiling.

He smiles plenty now, but just not when I'm holding a camera.