Quantcast

Little Monkeys

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Nice.

Fart 'noises'? Roll my little guy onto his belly, and the farts don't stop.
For some reason, Jamie hates being on his belly. If you roll him over he starts screaming. It's kind of weird.

He farts all the time and by fart, 90% of the time, I mean shart. But now he can purse up his little lips and go pffffttttttt! So if you aren't looking at him you can't tell which end it's coming from. He thinks it hillarious. He goes pffftttttt! then smiles and laughs and does it again. Over and over.

cadmus

Monkey
May 24, 2006
PNW
6-8more weeks for me.

The excitement is overwhelming.
Then in Lamaze class the other day I was thanking GOD for being a man.
8 weeks for us too. I made that same comment about being glad I'm a man in our childbirth ed class. I was out of town last week and got to miss the most graphic of the videos.... whew!

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
What is that thing? I need one yesterday!

The baby or the float? :D

The baby, I'm afraid I'm going to have to keep...... but the float is one that has the seat in it with the little hole for the legs so he can sit up and float around. He loved it!!! I don't have a full shot of it here at work right now, but when I get home I'll be sure and post one up.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Turns out Bela Lugosi isn't dead afterall, he's been reincarnated as my 6 mo son.

Bela's undead, undead, undead!

Okay, it's actually prunes...

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
The baby or the float? :D

The baby, I'm afraid I'm going to have to keep...... but the float is one that has the seat in it with the little hole for the legs so he can sit up and float around. He loved it!!! I don't have a full shot of it here at work right now, but when I get home I'll be sure and post one up.
Smart ass. One is enough. I don't think I could handle two. Where did you find it (the float that is, I know where babies come from)?

BTW: Today is Jamie's 1/2th birthday. There will be cake, for the 'rents anyway...

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
Might have to pick up one of those floats as well. Going to a race this weekend at a resort, so I'm sure mom and the little guy will be swimming in the pool while I'm out suffering on the bike.

He's had some swimming 'lessons' but I'm sure he'd have fun just floating around as well. (obviously mom would be right next to him)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Smart ass. One is enough. I don't think I could handle two. Where did you find it (the float that is, I know where babies come from)?
You can get those floats in a lot of places. We have 2 different ones, a boat (swim school) and a whale (target) whose tail acts as a sun shade. I think you can get them at Babies R Us, Toys R Us and pool places.