Quantcast

Little Monkeys

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
And she LOVES the snowmobile. She got angry the last time we rode because we didn't have a helmet for her and didn't take her off the property. So, we borrowed a helmet that actually almost fits her (with her winter hat inside) so we'll be needing to get one ASAP.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My monkey is getting bigger every day. Here is a shot of the last training ride before the rainy season hit:

She was trying to race the 400, it was funny because Jennifer let her win every time. Notice the proper seat position for maximum speed.

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
have to brag, my "little monkey" (my baby)
just got a $32,000 merit scholarship for his Chem E degree that he will be starting this fall at Colo School of Mines....

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
have to brag, my "little monkey" (my baby)
just got a $32,000 merit scholarship for his Chem E degree that he will be starting this fall at Colo School of Mines....
Wow! Congrats to your son. Chem. Eng. is a really tough engineering discipline, and that's a really great school from what I've heard (see a lot about it at my school).

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Do you have any of the hoods for sun/rain?

Brinley LOVES going for walks in the woods behind our house and the baby BJORN just doesn't cut it anymore.
We have the hood (came with ours) that is supposed to keep rain & sun out. We don't use it all that often as Syd's usually wearing a hat and we're not out too much in the rain.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
We have the hood (came with ours) that is supposed to keep rain & sun out. We don't use it all that often as Syd's usually wearing a hat and we're not out too much in the rain.
Gottcha, I won't order one then.