Quantcast

Little Monkeys

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
wow all of your babies are so beautiful..
treesaw... she is getting sooo big!!! you must be in heaven

My wife and are are starting to try to have one very soon, we shall see how it goes...

for now.. this is my only baby

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
hooples3 said:

My wife and are are starting to try to have one very soon, we shall see how it goes...

Eventhough it worked out differently than my wife and I ever imagined, it worked out the way it was supposed to.

Enjoy the "trying" while you can.

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
SkaredShtles said:
And remember. Practice makes perfect. Practice, practice, practice! :D
I thought practice was what you did before you had a girlfriend / wife / SO.

'Trying' is what you want to be doing. Good luck with that. Our 'trying' didn't last long enough. ;)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
hooples3 said:

I can'te believe how big she is getting already :) Good luck to you and the wifey and have fun trying :thumb:

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
peter6061 said:
'Trying' is what you want to be doing. Good luck with that. Our 'trying' didn't last long enough. ;)
I don't remember "trying" with either one of mine. They just kinda "happened". :o:

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
WHAT UP!!

First time with his toes in the sand!

My little Asher Bunny.

i could post these all day. sorry for the double post some debug error thingy

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
i dont have kids.
but i have 3 nieces.
this is the oldest one.

this is the family at dinner (4am dinner!) last week, just after we picked her and my sister from he airport...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
N8 said:
I'd love to post a pic of my awesome daughter, but I'm not going to because of all the junk that goes on with photochoppin' on here...

But she's 12 years old, tall (5' 8.5"), slinder, and talented!

:love:
:( I would hope that no one would do that to our little monkey thread! Maybe you could post it up and a mod could help us out with watching out for photochoppin' jerks.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
TreeSaw said:
:( I would hope that no one would do that to our little monkey thread! Maybe you could post it up and a mod could help us out with watching out for photochoppin' jerks.
bad things man...bad things. <----- what happens to anyone that messes w/ my kids in any way. internet annonymity isn't so anonymous anymore.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Sean, mid-toddle (which is where he's been spending a lot of time lately). He loves to be on his feet, he laughs the whole time, usually to the point where he's laughing so hard he tips over.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
TreeSaw said:
For as much crap as there is going on around here, I would hope people would know when to draw the line... making remarks about wives and such is one thing... but don't F with our kids!

J

JRB

jacksonpt said:
For as much crap as there is going on around here, I would hope people would know when to draw the line... making remarks about wives and such is one thing... but don't F with our kids!

Like I said before, our families are off limits. Period. That's what I got so tweaked about last year.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
This is my favorite thread by far at Ridemonkey. While its not surprising that we parents are quick to post photos, I was a little surprised about those that quickly posted nieces, nephews and even friends kids. There aren't many places I would even think to post Willow's photos in the open on the web but here I never gave it a second thought. I think that it says something good about this place.

Now while I consider most of you fair game and here for my general amusement, these children are beyond off limits. I view it as a privilage that everyone is sharing that which means the most to them. I would be just as angry with any of their pictures being messed with as I would Willow's.

That being said I hope that this thread enjoys a long life. I'm sure to being posting my pride and joy on a regular basis.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Manimal, you look a LOT like my youngest brother who is finally out of the Army. Granted, he doesn't have any kids, and is working his tail off with the family real-estate business, so time with the ladies is limited for now. All the "kids are off limits" comments couldn't be more to the truth. Messing with us is one thing-- mess with the family, you better put on the gloves (or pull out the knives, just don't forget the rules of a knife fight, and if you can name the picture that quote came from, you're as old as me, or have seen too many re-runs of it). All that being said, would any of you be offended if I was to post a pic or 2 of my little girl. I only ask out of respect and fairness, since all of yours are here, and mine is in Heaven. If the vote says "no", I completely respect that.

J

JRB

mantispf2000 said:
<snip> All that being said, would any of you be offended if I was to post a pic or 2 of my little girl. I only ask out of respect and fairness, since all of yours are here, and mine is in Heaven. If the vote says "no", I completely respect that.
Absolutely no way to be offended. I would be offended that anyone would take issue. She is your baby girl and you love her. Post away bro.

ghostrider

7034 miles, still no custom title
Jan 6, 2003
Shadows of Mt Boney, CA.
mantispf2000 said:
All that being said, would any of you be offended if I was to post a pic or 2 of my little girl. I only ask out of respect and fairness, since all of yours are here, and mine is in Heaven. If the vote says "no", I completely respect that.
Post em!!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
mantispf2000 said:
would any of you be offended if I was to post a pic or 2 of my little girl. I only ask out of respect and fairness, since all of yours are here, and mine is in Heaven. If the vote says "no", I completely respect that.
absolutely... post em up!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
DRB said:
This is my favorite thread by far at Ridemonkey. While its not surprising that we parents are quick to post photos, I was a little surprised about those that quickly posted nieces, nephews and even friends kids. There aren't many places I would even think to post Willow's photos in the open on the web but here I never gave it a second thought. I think that it says something good about this place.

Now while I consider most of you fair game and here for my general amusement, these children are beyond off limits. I view it as a privilage that everyone is sharing that which means the most to them. I would be just as angry with any of their pictures being messed with as I would Willow's.

That being said I hope that this thread enjoys a long life. I'm sure to being posting my pride and joy on a regular basis.
I couldn't agree more (I apparently need to spread around the love before I can approve of you ;) ) I find myself looking for this thread to see more pics when I log in. Perhaps a mod could sticky it for us...pretty please :love:

I too had no reservations and didn't even think twice about posting up Syd's pictures. Everyone...keep these pictures coming :thumb:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
mantispf2000 said:
Manimal, you look a LOT like my youngest brother who is finally out of the Army. Granted, he doesn't have any kids, and is working his tail off with the family real-estate business, so time with the ladies is limited for now. All the "kids are off limits" comments couldn't be more to the truth. Messing with us is one thing-- mess with the family, you better put on the gloves (or pull out the knives, just don't forget the rules of a knife fight, and if you can name the picture that quote came from, you're as old as me, or have seen too many re-runs of it). All that being said, would any of you be offended if I was to post a pic or 2 of my little girl. I only ask out of respect and fairness, since all of yours are here, and mine is in Heaven. If the vote says "no", I completely respect that.
YES!!!!!! Post them up! I personally would love to see some pictures of your little angel.