Quantcast

Little Monkeys

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering

This is my rabid 8yr old athlete. You will never meet a goofier, sweeter, more co-ordinated and yet fierce competitor. Something latent in my genes and the missus combined o make a crazy good athlete. :thumb:

Last edited:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I can't believe how much the girls have grown!!!

Here's Syd on Sunday winning her second ever mountain bike race at the Spa CX kids race (6 year olds). First making the pass early on lap 2 and then taking the line :)

And little Alex is 5 months old today!!!!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
mom and my youngest son. We had a fun time with big brother trick or treating and got a years worth of candy. Not growing up with Halloween it has taken me some time to get into this time of the year so I was proud to be one of the few parents who had actually dressed up.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
He hasn't earned them yet because he forgot to eat Paleo for two meals and I haven't been able to buy him toe shoes yet. All in due time Butch...
If you get him a Pennant blade to match daddy's, he can simply take them at his leisure. ;)

FYI, that is one sweeeeet freaking blade. I hope if you ever need to use it, there are no witnesses. :thumb:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
8 Yr old Cassidy had her first school basketball game last night. Second smallest kid & coach knew nothing about her. Stuck her in in the second half down 5. She ripped the ball away from the other team, ran the elngth of the court and hit a layup.

Then she got fouled, hit both free throws and her game winning shot rimmed out. Lost by 1. Wondering if maybe she was switched at birth. :think:

6 Yr old had her first game and is a ball hog who will shoot without ceasing, which turned out to be a good thing because the other team had a girl who was utterly dominant. Again, lost by 1. (this one is defintely mine).

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Took the kiddos to watch their first live show. Their jaws were dropping, clapping and giddyness persisted throughout the performance. The old girl hasn't lost a step.