Quantcast

Little Monkeys

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Much better! I now know it was in fact HFMD he had, because my older son and I both wound up getting it too. Fuckers. His rash was exceptionally bad though, thank fuck for antibiotics.
THAT SHIT SUCKS! My daughter had it five times. I thought there were only six strains. Then we switched daycares and were done with it.

My little homey is doing well- DR gave him a bucket of steroid creams and his eczema welts are slowly disappearing.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Headed up to new Hamster to get a bike and hit up santarpios on the way. On my bucket list of restaurants in ma, one of two pizza places people usually spaz out about. Was great.
Got the bike then headed to the beach to check it out. It was cold and snowing with winds over 30mph. That was a quick trip.

Attachments

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Players:

Mariko -- eldest child
Yuna -- middle child
Baby Aya -- smallest child

Wife:

Mariko said to [wife's] mom this morning that “daddy thinks Yuna is the perfect child and mommy thinks Aya is the perfect child” so we just need to watch out for things with her. I don’t want her thinking that!

Me:

you need to reinforce to Mariko that Aya is half demon-baby

but Yuna-chan is a perfect child, it is true

well except for her habit of giving up and pouting when we try to go mountain biking

Wife:

Do not reinforce that Yuna is perfect child. It will make Mariko sad and we don’t want that.

Me:

I tell my Baby Aya that she is perfect to me as well, when we are snuggling at bedtime

Mariko just doesn't snuggle for such moments!

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
I have not posted in this thread in so long that my little monkey went from being a little short gymnast to a tall volleyball player in the blink of an eye. She is 14 now and played on varsity at her high school. Feels like she was just born dammit!
IMG_0489.jpeg