Quantcast

Little Ripper at Whistler BC

Oct 8, 2005
Mexico
i saw this little ripper 2 years ago, he was still riding a S.C. blur i think. No need to say it was one of the most impressive things i saw that year, he jumped the first table after A-line's drop with so much style.
Daang

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
You would have a nice bike to if you were 5x national champion. I remember reading an article on him in Decline, he used to rip on a XS Bullit with 20"s on it. And from what I remember he's also a multiple junior XC champion aswell.

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Troy and Jim have been Lopes' riding buddies for years, Troy has had lopes as his mentor since he started riding bikes-its no wonder he shreds. Looking at the smile on Troys face when he gets done with a DH run or pump track session is pretty priceless.

MattP.

Monkey
Jun 27, 2005
Isn't his dad the manager of Syndicate.?

Not to harp on the kid, he's better than I am, but not a pedal stroke the whole video. He should be on like a Nomad, a smaller bike, that he can actually manipulate in the air, not a big ass V10.

Still rips, none the less.

Slater

Monkey
Oct 10, 2007
I can sure as hell guarantee you I wouldn't have been hitting Crabapple when I was ten if I knew about it.

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Dunno, I got the impression watching it that he didn't really want to be doing it. And he definitely needs a smaller bike, he really struggled once he got into Hornet.