Quantcast

little video from our spring fling jam

opjones

Monkey
Aug 17, 2006
Detroit
you can play it in quicktime

Nice vid, you almost got those 3's down. It's funny watching the big bike blast thru.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Yeah, the kid on the DH bike; Matt Stover, might be one of the most talented people I know. Whether it's BMX, skate boards, or downhill bikes, he kills it... I rode like crappy poo.... I have the very first few clips in the segment. I was sucking wind so hard to, almost killed myself.

altix

Monkey
Feb 14, 2007
when someone on a dh bike can every jump in the set...somethings wrong, those need to be WAYYY bigger...anyways where are these?

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
when someone on a dh bike can every jump in the set...somethings wrong, those need to be WAYYY bigger...anyways where are these?
these are safe play jumps not bmx style vert lips.
all kinds of riders ride here from total beg to dh bikes.

btw, the guy on the dh bike kills in on bmx too, he just
like the dh bikes spring.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Gotta love when people tell you how your jumps should be. Then turn right around and ask where they are, lol.
Thank you, that needed to be said! Those look like PERFECT jumps for learning, which is what it should ALWAYS be about anyways! Who wants to try and learn 3s or backies on tombstones? Well, not me anyways.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Thank you, that needed to be said! Those look like PERFECT jumps for learning, which is what it should ALWAYS be about anyways! Who wants to try and learn 3s or backies on tombstones? Well, not me anyways.
The big(er) line isn't really for learning. They get flipped and 360'ed, flipwhipped, 3 whipped all the time. The last jump on the line was dug out and made about 4 feet longer. It didn't really make it into the comp. to much because we had ALOT of rain earlier that day.