Quantcast

Live in New England, Want a free thule rack???

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
I just saw on their site, they want some cars in the New England area to test their racks. Racks are free

The cars they need are:
06 Hyundai Accent
06 Hyundai Azera
06 Lexus GS 300/430
06 Buick Lucerne
05 Ford Mustang
04 or '05 Kia Amanti
05 Mercedes C-class 4dr, coupe, or wagon
05 Nissan Frontier without factory installed rack
05 Suzuki Reno
05 Mazda 5

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
BigMike said:
Agreed. Too bad they don't make it anymore. Now you are stuck with the Thule T2 rack My buddy just got one, i'll let you know how it is.......

looks almost identical as the sportworks, hopefully just as good. i love mine, i got the 3rd bike add on for it since this pic, i can friggin stand on the rack with the bike on it (im 230lbs)

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
norco-freerider said:
looks almost identical as the sportworks, hopefully just as good. i love mine, i got the 3rd bike add on for it since this pic, i can friggin stand on the rack with the bike on it (im 230lbs)
Yeah, the look almos the same, but there are a few small changes. For one, which is a change for the better, it is compatible with the locking system.

I love my T2 and have a third bike for it as well. Great rack, great construction :thumb:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
BigMike said:
Yeah, the look almos the same, but there are a few small changes. For one, which is a change for the better, it is compatible with the locking system.

I love my T2 and have a third bike for it as well. Great rack, great construction :thumb:
when you say locking system, what do you mean? mine has the locking hitch pin witha 12' cable to lock the bikes to the rack and rack to the car...:thumb:

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
norco-freerider said:
when you say locking system, what do you mean? mine has the locking hitch pin witha 12' cable to lock the bikes to the rack and rack to the car...:thumb:

Mine don't got none of that!! yours is branded Sportworks?

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
norco-freerider said:
sportworks T2....nothing beats it
I love the sportworks stuff, I'm buying the thule they have the sportworks trays.

I have to have a roof rack, because I use my truck to pull a 6000# travel trailer and I need the bed for the generator, gas, and possibly the german engineered fur and tooth security system.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Reactor said:
I love the sportworks stuff, I'm buying the thule they have the sportworks trays.

I have to have a roof rack, because I use my truck to pull a 6000# travel trailer and I need the bed for the generator, gas, and possibly the german engineered fur and tooth security system.

That is now a Thule Product.........