Quantcast

~~~Liver Die Thursday GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Was supposed to go into the field today, but the job postponed yesterday afternoon. Moar office today.

Random info:BMW dealerships tile the floor of the service bays, and the BMW alignment rack is way cool.

Be safe out there.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Wow it's freaking foggy outside. Sister-in-law flies in town today for my wife's baby shower this weekend. I guess I should attempt to clean up the house this evening since a bunch of family and friends are gonna be in town. Ugh... I hate cleaning.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Broke down and decided to come in to work today. Went for a group run I've never joined before. It was brutal, my legs are cooked. It was probably a bad idea to pedal in this morning. :dead:

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
And it's official. GF and I depart for France on May 20 and return on June 3. Intending to do about a week in France before heading over to do a tour of Germany. Yay!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I have officially made a sign for my door at school....it says "no baby".

It's actually very endearing that my students care, but literally 30+ come in every day between 7:45-8:15 and say "baby?" Would I be here if I had my baby? Hell no!!! LOL!

Dr. apt tonight so maybe they'll be able to tell me more. We're all getting anxious and I have another week and a half before I'm due!

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.

Last night I rode with a really good friend, but he really hates to climb (fargin' downhiller) so the ride was sloooooow even for me. That said it was fun and chased with a cold beer.

After reading both IAB's and Treesaw's posts, I have to wonder who will deliver first !!

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Oregon road trip! I have to work today, but I'm leaving after. Gonna ride sandy ridge, syncline, Mary's peak, blackrock and more! A sweet four day weekend is just what I need right now.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
thanks for the heads up, will be flying in on the 7th. doubt i will be out and about that much other than on the bike
I doubt you'll be out and about that much because you'll be in Colorado Springs. Unless you're looking for a tour of the Focus on the Family gold plated and marble megaoplex, or the equally hedonistic multiple mega churches. Ted Haggard would love a fit, striking young lad such as your self to..... you know, show his support too.

You staying at the OTC? There is a fantastic coffee shop just down the street.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
'Morning! Rainy road ride this morning! Kept the little man dry with my gaitors... they were more like chaps on him! I lol'd watching him ride :) I stayed suprisingly dry as well. A good time was had by all.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Today's work day is taking FOREVER! It's currently sunny and 72 outside. I just want to go home and have a beer on my back deck.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Had an awesome day riding in Maribor even though my drivetrain failed 3 times and my boxxer needs a serious service. Got some chest cams done but all are too low. Now I got a ton of work to do and it keeps comming. It's close to 1am now. Hope I get paid for it but I trust my employeer so it all should be great.