Quantcast

~~~Liver Die Thursday GMT~~~

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. Our little vacation gang went for an easy 15 mile road ride yesterday to get some errands done, then I went for a 9.5 mile run while the wife and her cousin went digging for fresh clams (save your retarded jokes for someone who cares). Fresh clam chowder for dinner last night! Then we went out for ice cream.

Some crazy thunderstorms came through last night. Nothing like lightning and cracking thunder right at the same time.

Hope you are all having a great work week.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
the weather is horrible , i still hate my job and scary has the best thread on RM watching the doucheography of shawn palmer . o and i'm going to miss knotfest this weekend , frick .

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Supposed to hit 100 today, woohoo. Tomorrow is my last day, I have interviews lined up, hope to have something by next week. Stay cool.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning-to-mid-day-depending-on-which-coast-you're-currently-located.

I got nuthin'. Rode my DH bike all day yesterday, had delicious IPAs with Full Trucker last night and talked skis and snow and skiing on snow. Day 4 of looking for work likely broken up by a bike ride.

Last edited:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Hey! It's Thursday, which is not as good as Friday, but better than Wednesday. I'm dreading next week when teh boss comes back... boo. I have all the projects done she gave to fill my time while she is gone... but I just know she's going to find something wrong with the way I did it. *sigh* I'm starting to have nightmares about her.

Anyway, we have Steven's Pass to look forward to--look out Saturday, we're going to shred you!

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I've often heard women do not like other women to be their boss... always wondered why, I've had women for bosses many times and never had a problem.

Hey! It's Thursday, which is not as good as Friday, but better than Wednesday. I'm dreading next week when teh boss comes back... boo. I have all the projects done she gave to fill my time while she is gone... but I just know she's going to find something wrong with the way I did it. *sigh* I'm starting to have nightmares about her.

Anyway, we have Steven's Pass to look forward to--look out Saturday, we're going to shred you!