Quantcast

~~~Liver Die Thursday GMT~~~

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Cold as **** here! It was 37 outside when I left the house this morning. Even though I'm a skiier, I'm not ready for this cold weather just yet.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Ordered me a new CK hub yesterday, going to lace it up to an Arrow FRX rim. Rim has to be at least 6 years old I am guessing. I don't even know when Arrow ceased production of 26" rims. But fug it, this thing is going to be bomb proof!

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
go crabwalk yourself into traffic
I never understood that expression...walking into traffic. Wouldn't that term be more effective if you said "go walk into vehicles traveling full-speed and unhindered"? I mean, if you walk into traffic, what's really going to happen? You get nudged by a car going 5mph for a total of 5-10ft before coming to a stop again? A minor inconvenience sure, but nothing terrible.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Ordered me a new CK hub yesterday, going to lace it up to an Arrow FRX rim. Rim has to be at least 6 years old I am guessing. I don't even know when Arrow ceased production of 26" rims. But fug it, this thing is going to be bomb proof!
holy crap arrow rims? i had a set of those. fggin boat anchors.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I never understood that expression...walking into traffic. Wouldn't that term be more effective if you said "go walk into vehicles traveling full-speed and unhindered"? I mean, if you walk into traffic, what's really going to happen? You get nudged by a car going 5mph for a total of 5-10ft before coming to a stop again? A minor inconvenience sure, but nothing terrible.
there's more than one kind of traffic joey

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
Signed the lease for a ski condo this season with a few friends. It wouldn't be complete without it's own kegerator. Stage 1 - find an old chest freezer on Craigslist, complete.

Last edited:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
pre mid life crisis part two or three?
Sold the Jeep and all my bikes to buy a used Wrangler and a new SB66c or similar. Decided to build up a carbon hardtail and carbon FTM instead for less than what the SB66c alone would have cost. Buying a new Wrangler in the spring.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Rushed home yesterday to take care of sickly child whilst female companion went out for "girls night". Quid pro quo - have bike and cold beer in car, its 67* & sunny, and I'm scheduled to ride, then start working on new winter jumpline project. Combined with American footsport this evening and a day off tomorrow = a liver shot worse than the one which took Brock Lesnar down at his last fight.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
ha, yea those DHX are indestructible. I have one laced up to a woodman hub on my DJ bike. I haven't even touched a spoke in that wheel for 7 years.