Quantcast

&&&Liver Die Thursday GMT&&&

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Spent yesterday in Norwalk, again. Going there again today. Watched the 121212 concert last night. WTF, The Stones only play 2 songs, yet some rapper get a 30 min set? And the channel I was watching didn't play a single commercial during the whole event until Sir Paul played, then showed a Sunsetter Awning commercial?!?!?!?!

Be safe out there.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Starting my Christmas vacation today. Flying to Denmark with the family for two weeks of eating and drinking. There will be some hard work on the bike for me when I get back :-)

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Sun is shining and I'm think I'm starting to kick this 3rd cold of the season. Being sick sucks @ss!!!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
At work, fretting my quarter-end numbers. It is a ishtty job when taking vacation has a 100% impact on your ability to get paid.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Today is my Friday. EVERYBODY BE HAPPY FOR ME. I am taking tomorrow off because I want to. My request to give Christmas bonuses to my staff was approved by my VP and HR. SWEEEEEET.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
winter has finally hit and so have the moving boxes. I've got to get more packing tape so we can finish moving our belongings! Being evicted the week before Christmas over some BS is lame. Having to move in with parents until another house pops up is equally lame. Anyone have any subtle home wreckers we could leave for the landlords?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
winter has finally hit and so have the moving boxes. I've got to get more packing tape so we can finish moving our belongings! Being evicted the week before Christmas over some BS is lame. Having to move in with parents until another house pops up is equally lame. Anyone have any subtle home wreckers we could leave for the landlords?
Upper decker is a good solution.