Quantcast

~~~Liver Die Thursday GMT~~~

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
At least you guys have an office to goto haha. Yet another day of unemployment for myself. My bank account is really starting to hate me.

And today is the last ride on my bike before I castrate it's bottom bracket off. Rip.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Exhaust pipe for the scooter arrived yesterday so I guess that's what I'm doing today. Dropped 26 bucks on two really disappointing beers yesterday. I actually dumped one down the sink, that may be a first for me.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Exhaust pipe for the scooter arrived yesterday so I guess that's what I'm doing today. Dropped 26 bucks on two really disappointing beers yesterday. I actually dumped one down the sink, that may be a first for me.
what beers? we need to ridicule you for poor decisions. or poor taste.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning...... Long week ahead of me but bring it on!!!!

Had me a double of Glenfarclas 105 last night at a new whiskey specific bar last night. Very tasty and worth the cost to go to this place. Nice going somewhere with a dress code some times.

Also, it is just plain nice to see the Bar tender have to get a ladder to get to the whiskey you ordered....

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001

No bike rack, eh?

I'm going trail riding this evening on flat, Long Island trails on the Turner. Go me, bringing a gun to a knife fight.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
No, it is Thursday. I find it hard to believe that you'd actually think it was Friday. Yesterday was Wednesday and I am sure you knew that, so how could you confuse today with being Friday?
Some weeks I honestly loose track on what day it is. Some of my work weeks I feel like my life is a cross between the movies Groundhog Day and Office Space.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali

I've had much better imperials at half the price.
Can't comment on that other one, but I'm never super impressed by Rogue's beers and they always charge premium prices. I feel like they get by on their branding and cool bottle graphix.

Disclaimer: They have a pretty long list of beers and I have only tried a few.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Can't comment on that other one, but I'm never super impressed by Rogue's beers and they always charge premium prices. I feel like they get by on their branding and cool bottle graphix.

tbh, i'm inclined to agree. its not that rogue's beer isn't good, i just feel like its overpriced for what it is.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
tbh, i'm inclined to agree. its not that rogue's beer isn't good, i just feel like its overpriced for what it is.
Rogue is definitely overpriced. I do like some of their beers but they seem to care too much about marketing. They (along with some other breweries) have been known to discontinue a beer then release "new" beer under a new name with the same old recipe.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

You mean this isn't as good as the price?

No, seriously, it isn't.

boylagz

Monkey
Jul 12, 2011
SF bay area
Mornin monkeys. Talk about liver die, I think my dad has Type 2 DM. My mum just called me and some of his labs arent looking good. She'll call me again after his doc's appt. Sucks. But thats that. Dem kidneys first to give out!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
It has been raining since yesterday in Cannes. Was some J. Timberlake party last night but beach parties in a storm are a downer. Today I spent 7h in cinema and another 2h on yachts. It's still a fun job, especially the cinema part but the yachts were kinda pointless but hey free food is always good ;)

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
You mean this isn't as good as the price?

No, seriously, it isn't.
I don't know when the hell companies started adding bacon to every possible product without thinking about whether or not it's actually a good idea. NEWSFLASH: All beer with bacon flavoring sucks. Fact. "ZOMG this product has BACON it in so we SOOOO have to buy it!" Friggin bacontards.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
I don't know when the hell companies started adding bacon to every possible product without thinking about whether or not it's actually a good idea. NEWSFLASH: All beer with bacon flavoring sucks. Fact. "ZOMG this product has BACON it in so we SOOOO have to buy it!" Friggin bacontards.
Hey, watch who you're calling a bacontard... you... you... cupcaketard. :D

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
:stupid:

Voodoo bacon bar = awesome
Voodoo bacon bar flavored ANYTHING = teh suck

There are many times adding REAL bacon to things is a good idea, but bacon FLAVORED stuff is generally a bad idea.