Quantcast

Livigno, Worlds Info.

Froggy

Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
New Fairfield, CT
"who is this? BEYTAGH Geritt he got fast quick, kill it garitt!"

That's not Gerrit. He rides a Morewood w/ a Fox Fork. He got his "Worlds" bike at Mt. Snow. It's white and has some funky Zebra sticker job. But you are correct...he got fast.....quickly!

Tear it up Gerrit....my suprise pick for a top ten! Plus Travis Bond coming in 9th qualifier for Jr. X another Morewood Boy! Rip it Up

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
Anybody notice that again the 2 fastest americans at worlds are the juniors and the next fastest just turned 20...was there some sort of course or condition change between junior qualifying and elite?

leprechaun

Turbo Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
SLC,Ut
I know sanjay said:
Have some american pride people, im voting van dine... for 65th.
We at GR are STOKED he lost practice!
( He has been winning practice and,uh, not winning the race)

Good luck buddy!!!!

Krispy

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
biker3 said:
WTF is Gerrit on Gracia's bike?
here's a hint: go locate the full results (located elsewhere in this thread) and look up plate #12. it's kinda' like using an index pages in the back of a book :thumb:

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
I dont think its possible its ballochi, doesnt he wear all Oakley gear (Cedric Clone)?

Someone asked about Buhl and Lawyer in the DH quali's....I know April is flying to down to see us sunday, so I dont think she went to europe ;-)

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
General Lee said:
here's a hint: go locate the full results (located elsewhere in this thread) and look up plate #12. it's kinda' like using an index pages in the back of a book :thumb:

and the answer is: Oh my God! Robin Baloochi is riding his own bike!!!!
It's Brendan Newton, Junior DH who qualified 49th. Anybody know him?

I thought it was Baloochi, too.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
WheelieMan said:
Strange, he has been riding for Yeti/RPM this whole season...

maybe he got a little help to get over there or something from another company? dunno?

i heard there was some usac drama (idiocy) behind some people not being at worlds. then again, that sounds like nothing new. "no, you didnt make the team for illogical BS reasons".... "you havent made travel plans? well, you can go if you want now."

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
The French continue the domination of World events, truly amazing. If anyone has seen their federation in action you would see why they always do well at the worlds. Nice job to all...

Now 4X...come on Lopez!!!

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
dang, ........................ i just don't like him b/c he rides a Kona.