Quantcast

LMAO! Another Celebrity Product, just in time for the big game!

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Gridiron Greats Assistance Fund, providing support to our friends, the retired professional football players in dire need
Am I the only one who has a problem with supporting somebody who made as much money as these guys do but was unable to plan for the future?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Am I the only one who has a problem with supporting somebody who made as much money as these guys do but was unable to plan for the future?
I think they are referring mostly to the players in the pre superbowl era who earned little money. Also the majority of NFL players play less than 3 years at the minimum salary. I don't think this is a fund for the average joe to donate to but for the industry millionaires fat cats.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Probably you are. After all, pro football players of the age that are in need of this type of assistance made very little in terms of salary back in those days and were left hobbled and unable to work after their careers. Yet, the NFL is the richest, most enjoyable sport in the US, and largely due to their efforts as players, and the NFL ignores them even with record profits each year, so some players, former and current decided to step up and form a charity for them. So you have a problem with? Dont donate and it's not big deal.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Probably you are. After all, pro football players of the age that are in need of this type of assistance made very little in terms of salary back in those days and were left hobbled and unable to work after their careers. Yet, the NFL is the richest, most enjoyable sport in the US, and largely due to their efforts as players, and the NFL ignores them even with record profits each year, so some players, former and current decided to step up and form a charity for them. So you have a problem with? Dont donate and it's not big deal.

Amen... besides, they are no worse than broke, old aged rockers.