Quantcast

local after work rides

Jay_Reemin

Chimp
Nov 9, 2005
Can anyone suggest some fun after work or quick accessed trails to go ride that's close to Denver? I've been so dang busy with work that the new bike I bought just taunts me everyday I come home as I pass by it in the garage. I'd like to start off semi light, just some fun rolling xc singletrack would be great. I first need to work on conditioning before I head for the Rockies :imstupid: Anyhow, I've heard green mountain's a fun afterwork quick access spot, is there anything near SW Littleton that isn't a straight up climb into the mountains? I'd like to find something that's challenging but something to condition the lungs and legs back into shape from a less than active winter. You can reply or pm me, either way works for me!

Thanks for the input in advance! :cheers:

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
On a similar note - I'll be moving to Parker this summer for an internship gig. Any decent riding close by - near parker, not all the trails near golden . . . ?

Jay_Reemin

Chimp
Nov 9, 2005
On a similar note - I'll be moving to Parker this summer for an internship gig. Any decent riding close by - near parker, not all the trails near golden . . . ?
I just found a trail review section of most of the known public trails in the greater Denver/front range area over on www.mtbr.com There's quiet a few reviews for each trail, and you can scroll and search by city location. Considering Parker is SE, you can hop on E470 and hit up those trails mentioned above near Roxborough in SW Littleton.

Thanks for the recommendations caputo.

J