Quantcast

Local bike parks and jumps?

hasegawa0263

Chimp
Jul 31, 2009
Bay Area(Concord)
hey im new to ride monkey
Can someone give me a list of bike parks(or any local concord or walnut creek jumps) within around an hour driving from concord?
I reely doubt that anyone is going to tell me about local jumps because no one likes their jumps gettin torn down or dozed.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Buy a shovel, grab a bro and hit the woods. You'll probably spend less time building one than you would driving around and fighting the locals.

Savage_Animal

Monkey
Feb 3, 2008
Norcal
I was just there on friday, place it beat to ****, like beyond the point of grabbing a shovel and fixing a few things... Theres talk about re-building it though I'd help with that...

Anyway theres not much down here. A few skate parks and thats it. If you want to ride some jumps your either going to have to grab a shovel or get ready for a long car ride.

hasegawa0263

Chimp
Jul 31, 2009
Bay Area(Concord)
thanks fer the replies already went to pleasanton couple of times didnt think it was all that great wish sandhill ranch was running but it isnt and trust me i would have grabbed a shovel already but my jumps got torn down and its dam hard to build with no rain