Quantcast

Local burritos and bikes

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
I keep seeing that ad for Taco Time constantly now. Good to see MB, Juice, Jack, and probably the guy with the most skills around, Jim. Problem is, I slow mo panned through the darn thing when we first got a look at it and now I keep seeing the ad all funked up...

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Borneo said:
I keep seeing that ad for Taco Time constantly now. Good to see MB, Juice, Jack, and probably the guy with the most skills around, Jim. Problem is, I slow mo panned through the darn thing when we first got a look at it and now I keep seeing the ad all funked up...
I haven't seen it at all, but I do :heart: TT :thumb:

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Borneo said:
Well, I usually watch 5 or 13. So, probably there.
Here's a link from the making of, that I found. Looking for more. http://www.urbansparks.org/tacotimecommercial/

This was from MB's request for bikers posted here a month or so ago...
Must be Ch. 5...I've been watching 13 the last few days (Simpson's addict) and haven't seen it there.
Thanks for the awesome link...that leap is insane! Nice stoppie as well.:cool:

I'm hungry now.:(

toughguymagee

Pretty Boi
Jun 1, 2002
crackhouse down the street
Its funny how its a Southwest burrito but the scenery in the PNW. I think they should have filmed it down in AZ and show what its like to crash in the desert....not a good time!
(not that I have ever crashed into a field of cacti going about 30mph on a MTB) :)

juice

Monkey
Nov 11, 2003
Seattle
Next time you guys watch the ad, pay attention to the guy who does an endo into a log, about 1/2 way through the commercial, I think he's a big dude wearing yellow. Its a REAL endo - I cringe every time I see it, and then start laughing. The stunt guy was supposed to slam his front brakes and jump over the log into a nice cushy pad. Instead he just smacked the log and ate it hard right on the wood. The sounds he made when landing brought back some tough memories.