Quantcast

local frame builders, suburban cycles

shifty S

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
NWDC...Asheville
i would support yall, but i live in the city, sorry.
:devil:

seen your hats before on downy, lookin to get one of those + seat in the near future :thumb:

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
are you using straight guage or double butted 4130 tubes? I apologize if I missed it on the site.

would you consider your 4130 frame superior strength to your Reynolds frame?

or do you have a custom reynolds tube set?

downy

Monkey
Dec 3, 2003
Annandale, VA
Originally posted by shifty S
[...]seen your hats before on downy, [...]

I've never worn a Suburban cycles hat in my life. That's phil (urban_rider) who has that hat and a t-shirt. But I do work with Lee who I believe rides for suburban cycles on this bad*** dh wheelchair they got him ... just like Trevair's.

Jayridesacove

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2004
Falls Church, VA
Whoa, a frame builder in my home town? Crazy Id like to meet you guys when I get home for summer break. Your site/frames look really impressive, nice work!
Matt, maybe they can build you a frame that you won't break at the headtube/downtube junction...you know...since you broke the last two in that fashion ;)

Mattoid

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
Charlottesville, Virginia
Originally posted by Jayridesacove
Matt, maybe they can build you a frame that you won't break at the headtube/downtube junction...you know...since you broke the last two in that fashion ;)

haha... perhaps... man i must osund like a super hack. But honest i'm not! Im sure my next frame will hold up much better:D

Oh but if the suburban cycles guys would like to test one of their frames under me then their more than welcome to:devil: