Quantcast

Local Race Today

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Turnout was good 20 plus racers!
Here are a few shots from the race today. Turnout was a good about 20 or so riders!

altix

Monkey
Feb 14, 2007
i didnt know there was a race today!

=[ who won and what time? ill go time myself tomorrow

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
i didnt know there was a race today!

=[ who won and what time? ill go time myself tomorrow
Wondering where you were? I can email you the schedule? I am not sure who won have to call Leland and get the low down.

Another PRO!

This would have been good....:madman:

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I like 3 (though his face is soft), 4, 6, 7 best. Nice lighting. Were you using one flash off camera?

I would have been there, but I couldn't find a ride up.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Diggin the XC noggin coffins! :D
# plates (even paper plates :D), Peeps might want hucker lids or something aside of a Tinker look.
And peeps get on me for no helmet!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
Thats cool, howd the timing thing work!
"dude in sweat stained white t-shirt, GO!", 1-banana, 2-banana, 3-banana and so on!!!!!

OK! Good pics and thats really cool that you guys got to do that, organized or not! 2 :thumb:'s up

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Where exactly was this race at? Curious myself. It would have been pretty cool to go chck out a local race thats only about 20 people!!! Very nice pics By the way, good detail, well lit, Got alot of facial expresions.

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Where exactly was this race at? Curious myself. It would have been pretty cool to go chck out a local race thats only about 20 people!!! Very nice pics By the way, good detail, well lit, Got alot of facial expresions.
We are up in SLO Ca. The dude in sweat stained T is Dann straight animal 20 mile loops on the DH rig.

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
"dude in sweat stained white t-shirt, GO!", 1-banana, 2-banana, 3-banana and so on!!!!!
They started at 12:15 and gave a 30 second gap and a person wrote down the finish times at bottom.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
They started at 12:15 and gave a 30 second gap and a person wrote down the finish times at bottom.
No offense meant! Im playing around with you. I get flack for not wearing a helmet all the time!
I saw you at the fontanna race adam and i were making the pilgrimage to the top pushing our Canfields! Nice shots BTW!

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Can you post up some more info on it, might be kinda fun to make it down. For the next one that is
Basically it is set as a 6 race series and held at local trails each place is awarded a point tally and at the series end a champ is crowned i have heard $$ is paid to enter small amount like $5 and winner takes all this cannot be confrimed or denied. There was actually 33 racers today! THE COURSES RANGE FROM EASY TO VERY HARD MAKE NORBA PRO COURSE LOOK LIKE WALK ON THE SIDEWALK SO ONLY ABOUT 5-6 GUYS WILL RACE THOSE TWO TRAILS BUT THE 0THER 4 ARE FUN!

altix

Monkey
Feb 14, 2007
im in for the next ones for sure =] give me a call or have someone give me the dates...ill make them ;] btw, did they start from the top? or from the rock?

Dec 3, 2004
San Jose, CA
The race was sick today. Last year the most people we ever got out at one of the blackmarket races was like 12, so the turnout today pretty much blew everyone away, but our timing went off flawlessley which was impressive. I'm looking forward to the two gnar gnar races Ian was talking about above. Thanks again Ian for spending your sunday morning shooting shots of us all.
Jeff

Hambi

Chimp
Oct 19, 2007
thanks for great photos. That was my first race and it was a good time. i guess i need to get put on the email list.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
we used to do those in albq.

first rider off gets a 6min gap and rec everyones finish times.
last rider sends himself off. no help needed.

looks warm? where are you in slo?

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
we used to do those in albq.

first rider off gets a 6min gap and rec everyones finish times.
last rider sends himself off. no help needed.

looks warm? where are you in slo?
THANKS guys
San Luis Obispo CA....